turner keys on 55w and 58w

conway

Registered
trying to find working keys or EMM keys for the turner channels on 55w and 58w thanks

conway

Registered
hey thanks for your reply.. I am still learning. I would like to learn how to find EMM and keys for channels that i would like to see. I have been able to test quite a few channels that open for me. Can you tell me how I would get you a EMM Log? I don't have a PC card just my zgemma H7.

kebien

Registered
hey thanks for your reply.. I am still learning. I would like to learn how to find EMM and keys for channels that i would like to see. I have been able to test quite a few channels that open for me. Can you tell me how I would get you a EMM Log? I don't have a PC card just my zgemma H7.

Then you have no means to log EMM,ask some of you friends with a DVB card,or Dreambox.
I have problems with that satellite with my setup,only lock some trasponders

conway

Registered
Awesome Thank you. I am going to think about purchased a DVB card for my PC.. I have a PC and a Mac.. do the DVB card work on Mac? thanks

jdavid22

Registered
Just that Zgemma team is linux? install dvbsnoop and get your log ...

kebien

Registered
Thanks. I am using OpenATV 6.2. don't see DVBSnoop in the plugins anywhere. Any idea how I would install it manually. thanks

Should be installed in OpenATV
open a telnet window,connect to Enigma2
type
dvbsnoop

the help screen should show up.
Is not a plugin and won't show up in menu,is a command line program.

Must create a command to dump the EMM pid,making sure the emulator is off,making sure you dump the file to your PC or receiver's hard drive if one is installed.

Youknowme02

Registered
Should be installed in OpenATV
open a telnet window,connect to Enigma2
type
dvbsnoop

the help screen should show up.
Is not a plugin and won't show up in menu,is a command line program.

Must create a command to dump the EMM pid,making sure the emulator is off,making sure you dump the file to your PC or receiver's hard drive if one is installed.

Ok I got everything but how do you create a command to dump the EMM pid to your PC?

kebien

Registered
Ok I got everything but how do you create a command to dump the EMM pid to your PC?

the simplest command would be ,given EMM pid is 0x005A

dvbsnoop -n 1 x5A > /hdd

this will dump 1 EMM packet to the HDD,you can dump anywhere you want,to PC also.
This is a generic sample,not for use
If you want to seriously learn,type

dvbsnoop -h

A help screen will show you all possible options.
You need to dump several EMM packets,given the UA spool is 3000,you would need at least 2 spools.
Again,working with sample numbers.For a spool of 1000,setting to dump 6000 will give you 6 spools,and will take longer depending on how often the provider send it.

Learn how dvbsnoop will dump without analyzing the packets,you need them raw and in binary format

Code:
http://dvbsnoop.sourceforge.net/

This is all a sample,all providers are not the same and have to learn to handle them.

Last edited: