[O] [TCP] [127.0.0.1] [7111]
[T] [4096] [0]
cmd_cmd1 cmd_cmd2[TCP] inpfilename[─]
cmd_cmd3[O] cmd_cmd4[TCP] outfilename[]
cmd_cmd5[T] pidId[4096] plpId[0]
210-------------------------------------------------------
Handling client 127.0.0.1:4440
230-------------------------------------------------------

I've put tcp://127.0.0.1:7111 in VLC, but shows nothing. Nada.

Is that OK that it shows port 4440 as a client?

Last edited:

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Listen 1rst I am no expert but this is what I understand.

My program has 2 servers. In your case My program
*Opens Port 7000 to listen and received from EBS.
*Opens Port 7111 to listen and send to VLC.

But give it a thought. EBS whants to connect to 7111 and send data. But Data needs to go out of EBS from some where!!! EBS needs to open itself a port so that it can send data!! Well that normally is internal and we never talk about it. But th library I am using provides us. and let us read that. It is of no importance except for the fact that you know it is letting you know there is a connection.

Now 210------
Should tell me witch one, I guess I need to improved that. But 210--- is letting me know that you either used wrong program or i did sent a wrong one. So please fir give me if it was me. I will download and check.

Also see "inpfilename[─]" that is wrong output! Wrong file again!
cmd_cmd1 cmd_cmd2[TCP] inpfilename[─]

dale_para_bajo

Registered
HAHAHAHAHA

I see you did not replay as why the output is wrong. So I figure it has to be my mistake. So I just look at ma previous post at #40
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036759441&postcount=40

And yes there you have it I was so tired that I did not post the Link to the file. So Sorry. Here it goes just test an let me know what happen.

Code:
http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/sZ1A2Tg3/file.html

I had a bad day. even an accident at home. S I will rest for a will. But it is s7up1d as there is so little to have it working. Life. I even spent some hours porting to MinGW ,osemu-the emulator part. But it is in fact a waits at the moment I should ha use the simple CSA libraries by itself to work th 30W sample.

dvlajkovic

Downloaded your latest file T2MI_decap_v028release
Configured ports in *.ini
Started *.bat
Locked T2-MI TP FTA with CrazyScan.
Started TCP streaming from CrazyScan to your app.

kDqC68Z.png

Got this:

Code:
C:\Users\UserNmae\Desktop\T2MI_decap\T2MI_decap_v028release>T2MI_decap.exe
[I] [TCP] [127.0.0.1] [7000]
[T] [4096] [0]
<=298-CreateNamedPipe - Creating a Thread for TCP-Recv/PipeSend
<=300-Return from TCP-Recv/PipeSend
203-------------------------------------------------------
<=307--TCP/Send: Pipe Connected
=>TCP/Recv: Waiting for Input Connection
229-------------------------------------------------------
TCP/Send: Waiting for Input Connection

It just stays there until I stop it with CTRL+C.

If I run VLC with tcp://127.0.0.1:7111
it adds the last three lines, but looks like it does not see incoming stream on port 7000.

Code:
C:\Users\UserNmae\Desktop\T2MI_decap\T2MI_decap_v028release>T2MI_decap.exe
[I] [TCP] [127.0.0.1] [7000]
[T] [4096] [0]
<=298-CreateNamedPipe - Creating a Thread for TCP-Recv/PipeSend
<=300-Return from TCP-Recv/PipeSend
203-------------------------------------------------------
<=307--TCP/Send: Pipe Connected
=>TCP/Recv: Waiting for Input Connection
229-------------------------------------------------------
TCP/Send: Waiting for Input Connection
TCP/Send: Handling client 127.0.0.1:2802
TCP/Send: Connected
248-------------------------------------------------------

C0der

Registered
If I start T2MI_decap first, CrazyScan says "Cant start server".
If I start CrazyScan first, T2MI_decap says "=>Error-TCP/Recv: Could not Setup Socket for Server4094684".

Maybe you need to start a client, not a sever?

Last edited:

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I know guys. I guess after my accident I was not feeling well and screw up a few things.

But now I think we have a good alfa as a demo for TDMI. As always remember that i can not test this myself. So more things may show up but we are close.
Code:
http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/OUpAbUU1/file.html

Some instruction also inside read-me.

1) Please extract and place the context of this forlder in
C:\T2MI_decap\stream.bat
C:\T2MI_decap\T2MI_decap.exe
C:\T2MI_decap\T2MI_decap.ini
2) In "Crazycat Carrier and Constaelation Monitor" please add "T2MI" below TS reader.
Or you can go to CrazyScan.ini and add
-----------------------
Analyzer5=T2MI
Path5=C:/T2MI_decap/stream.bat
Params5=
-----------------------
This will allow Crazyscan to to execute all with one click.
If you look in Stream.bat,
------------------------
START /B C:\T2MI_decap\T2MI_decap.exe
vlc -vvv tcp://127.0.0.1:7111
------------------------
It will 1rst called T2MI in the backgroud the called VLC.
It may fail just close VLC and stop Crazysascn then push DV3 one more time.

3) Using CrazyScan Tune a transponder that has TRUE FTA & NONE TDMI.
We will use this 1rst test to check that Crazycat=>T2MI=>VLC is conecting
In VLC go to Menu>PlayBack>Program and select a FTA Channel. You should see
the Video. Please note that if the transponder has Radio channels sometimes VLC
get confuse and failed.

4) If it works now go to T2MI_decap.ini you will see
-------------------------
I TCP 127.0.0.1 7000
O TCP 127.0.0.1 7111
T 4096 0

There are more lines but first line dictates how many will be read.
So Now we want to activate TDMI. SO change the "2" for "3" so that the TDMI Line get loaded,
I TCP 127.0.0.1 7000
O TCP 127.0.0.1 7111
T 4096 0

Notice that is seleccted to PID 0x1000(HEX) = 4096(DEC) and PLP CODE 0
You may need to adjust this. But this should work with the 40.0E_3566L
Sample we been testing.

Now whem you execute it should do TDMI.

Last edited:

dvlajkovic

The first part works good with FTA (non-T2MI) channels,
but trying TDMI on T2MI channels is crashing the T2MI app.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Wao this is frustrating.

Guys this is a very simple project and it is killing me. I found my self doing error after error. Well all started becouse of my interest to make the code clear to understand as the intention is to release the source code once it do the basic thing. So any newbe can use it to improved or base his new test over it.

And every day I have to work relly hard on it as it confuses me. HEHEHEHE.

*So I improved in all Error reporting so that if it crash we caould see most of the errors.
*I added a fiter+Sync to prevent T2MI to get confuce and fail. Now hopefully a new problem do not show then. Yes when we filter and synck there is a chance that on weak or signal error then we loose more thatr what we trying to acomplish. As my sync could erase bad signal! Hopefully it will not happen.

Here is the new code
Code:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/XMCrDeOG/file.html

Now we need to add an output filter for unwnated extra PIDS after Decapsulation. And the Decrypt routines. 1rst I may just add code for decryption posted in the forrum. But best is if we could still those routines from Osemu. In that ways if Osemu makes inproves then people can add a patch and inproved this app too.

Please report any issue. Hopefully it will do the job this time and I post the code tomorrow.

dvlajkovic

It works good at my end.
Tested on several TPs.

Have tried PLP 0 and PLP 1, they both do just fine :thum:

The first screenshot is for TV channel.
hnX3n2g.jpg

The second screenshot is for the Radio channel on the same TP.
2burX1O.jpg

dale_para_bajo

Registered
So as I said, once the basics work I will give you the source code.

Code:
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/uLcUCW5I/file.html

This will not be an app to maintain or keep improving. Remember why we are here. We needed a Win7 tool to Tune on a transponder so that we could then play with the signal. This thread is not really about T2MI. But we do are using T2MI signal as our first signal to test and play. So even when in this tread we are not looking to have a T2MI signal Analicer we do in fact will like to have a project finish so that we can feel we did accomplish something.

What I am saying this. Because it is not my personal intention to provide an app that do not have bugs and have a perfect picture. Instead my next step is to include some basic unscrambler at the front and maybe some output pid filter at the end.

Now for those of you that think on improving, well I guess the best you can do is:
* run the socket receiving section in a different thread (Multi-tread) so that the Locking of TCP receiving do not affect timing will sending.
*Add a PIPE and Buffers
*Use HTTP/HTML protocol instead of just TCP. This will definitely take care of retries.

Thanks goes to the people at practical sockets and special thanks to newspaperman for his T2MI source code.

C0der

Registered
If it works, we probably dont need any threads/pipes/buffers.

I just tested on a different transponder and it works without any problems. Probably it was just bad reception the other day.

kebien

Registered
Just asking
Is the plan to be able to use MD or DVBcore plugins within the app,or MDwrapper?

dale_para_bajo

Registered
kebien
I guess xosef1234 answer your request. Thanks xosef1234.

It was never my intention to create an add on for a dvb player. But instead a tool to tune and play with not common dvb signals. The source code I provide you will allow to do that, A user will only have to replace the part of the code related to T2MI. And insert his own code and he will be able to tune and watch the result in VLC. That was the hole Idea. And for real newbies I even provided a tutorial on how to setup CodeBlocks.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
@xosef1234

I do not have T2MI signals so for me is useless to download your code.
But I am interested in to know what was you solution to the new Open Transponder Channels after unpack. What process did you choose to allow dvbdream to see the channels list and then select the TV Channel to tune.

xosef1234

Registered
@xosef1234

I do not have T2MI signals so for me is useless to download your code.
But I am interested in to know what was you solution to the new Open Transponder Channels after unpack. What process did you choose to allow dvbdream to see the channels list and then select the TV Channel to tune.

-first decap offline a stream and save this ts-file
-now chose this decaped ts-file in DVBdream as input
-with this ts-file as input do a channel search (DVBdream will find all channels since the stream is decaped)
-now you can switch input back to satellite (in your channel list you still have the decaped channels)
-when activating the module the stream is decaped before anything else; so the channel list is valid and can be used;

kebien

Registered
xosef1234
Interesting,regretfully I am not using dvbdream to use your module (some windows 7 issue).I use dvbviewer instead.
In any case the stream is encrypted,doesn't make sense to decrypt it first before decap? DVBdream doesn;t know what to derypt,but Vplug is decrypting the ecm and there would be CW available to deDES or deCSA the stream before decap.
I assume that would the process,I might be wrong,though.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Listen if you are doing it, it surely most work. But having a file as input instead of a device with its driver requirements!. Then letting dvbdream scan for channels on a file!
-first decap offline a stream and save this ts-file
-now chose this decaped ts-file in DVBdream as input
-with this ts-file as input do a channel search (DVBdream will find all channels since the stream is decaped)
-now you can switch input back to satellite (in your channel list you still have the decaped channels)
-when activating the module the stream is decaped before anything else; so the channel list is valid and can be used;
Waoo I would never imagine that can be done.

@kebien, if you are thinking in R C N yes tanberg decryption on 0x1000 will be the 1rst thing to do. I guess it would not matters that much on xosef1234 approach, as he will always end up with at file that he can then scan!

PD - Edited:
So your approach is so interesting that I had to try it my self.
But as expected failed to find a procedure to do it.

I have dvbdream I go to any of the scan option. For that to work you need a satellite to be setup. No options for Files Scan.
To setup a satellite you go to diseqc. No option to imput a file to be scan. The finaly if I go to Decices, no option to select a file for scan!

Can you explain in more details? Do you have a Special BDA that allow you to use a File?

Last edited: