• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

Unable to view scrambled channels on my ASTROVOX VSR-8900 HD PVR free to air Receiver

ismailka

Registered
Can someone help and tell me how i can put keys on my ASTROVOX VSR-8900 HD PVR free to air reciever. It picks all channels even scrambled channels but am not able to view the scrambled channels.

dajong

Donating Member
On your remote, press Menu, go to settings, press red button or F1, put password 1510. You will get super setting then go to eMU to input your keys e.g biss,nagravision e.t.c

nyabula

Registered
please help me to reboot my astrovox vsr 9000,problem starts after installing [ software-vsr 9000hd ver 6 card fixed]

bony sat

Registered
please anybody who will help me how to get a special menu in Astrovox Vsr 8900 because I want to edit Biss key?

bony sat

Registered
please anybody who will help me how to get a special menu in Astrovox Vsr 8900 because I want to edit Biss key?because I saw somebody explanation but not working