500HD - Cannot Add More Satellites

arifagic

Registered
Hello,

I have a very unusual problem. I have a Dreambox 500HD, i have a motorized dish.

I have setup in
- Service Searching - Tuner Configuration to

Advanced Mode

Setup 4x satelites
1w, 4.8e, 15.8e, 21.6e

Setup all satelites with the manual positioner and everything is working out great! This was done 2-3 months ago.

Now i wanted to add 19.2e and 13e to my list within "Tuner Configuration" but it seems that i cannot!

When i the "Satellite" menu i can view the already setup satellites and i see something named "All Satellites 1" "All Satellites 2/3/4"

So my problem is how can i add in more satellites so they show up in the Tune Configuration? I'm stuck basically!

But the wired part is i did this 2 months ago without a problem! I have re-read the user manual with no luck!

Any ideas guy?

jhon2

Registered
hi airfagic
this might any help to you-----
i have dm box500hd,it setup is not user frinedly,frist go menu -setup-tuner-configration,iam using motor,this how i set all the satellite in positioner setting.go menu -setup-tuner-configration advance slect the
sateellite e.g hotbrid 13e ,lnb 1,bo to where it says "use usals for this sat say no" and store the postion 1,
and write it down on the paper,then goto next satellite e.g astra19e give it postion 2 and so on. or you can do
one sat at atime.
step2---go to postion setting press red button for tune a window open slect predifene transporter and satillete you will see now satellite hotbrid 13e after locking the sat go to postion stroage 1 press green button for storage.(NOTE if some reason you can not see the satellite in TUNE----GO BACK TO FRIST STAGE IN TUNER CONFIGRATIN slect sat give it postion 1 then trunoff thebox on again now you go to postioner setup you will see the sat hotbrid 13 in tune and do the setting.)
step 3----now go to MANUAL SCAN where it say typ of scan---change single transporter to single satellite and go down to SATELLITE--- slect your satelitee.g hotbrid 13e and OK FOR scan and job done and do the next satellite like this.

arifagic

Registered
Hi,

It was my satellites.xml file which i only downloaded those 4 networks and then no other were avaiable!

I re-downloaded this with ALL the networks i needed and rebooted and everything was in place :)

Thanks!