Tandberg and vplug help

titus69

Registered
Hi, i would like help with tandberg and v plug 2.46. i cant seem to get it working. i am using dvdream and have even tried http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=297501 but to no avail. i just my not have the correct key for 11020 v sr 7200 at 7e. i was wondering if someone who has a working v plug and softcam can send me a copy of there's so i can replace mine in plugin folder.

any questions feel free to ask. i on really have experience with biss and vplug.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Vplug and tandberg working
You must add active key in SoftCam.Key file

titus69

Registered
Hi, thanks for reply but can't seem to figure if i am doing something wrong. can someone tell me key for 11020v sr 7200 at the moment so i can see if i have it in my softcam. i have signal so not sure if i have missing key or something else.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

You must use key file editor or notepad program
Tandberg work fine

titus69

Registered
i am able to edit softcam with note pad, i hink i am missing something in mu plugins folder.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

We did tell before
How to find tandberg keys finding
What we need program?
Which we need program?

titus69

Registered
i tried key today ( added to softcam ) on 11180v 7120 @ 7e for to days game but still didn't open so think i am missing something else.

su1tz

Registered
are you sure that the IP address of the Laptop/PC is the same listed in the VPlug server ?

titus69

Registered
hi, this is not something i knew i needed to do ( i am every inexpierence with tandberg) are you able to tell me were to go on plug in or a thread with a tutorial. thanks