Issues with SmartDVB to watch EPL

qinqin

Registered
I use Vplug with SmartDVB. But I can only watch about 10s ,the picture is supended. So I have to reload the channel. But The problem is still happen.
What's the problem?

jan55

My opinion. The problem may be due to AV codecs or most likely due to the use of old or both Tandberg.mdl file in vPlug emu. It is necessary only the latest (Tandberg_v1.2) and the old deleted from "vModules" folder. Also SoftCam.Key & v_keys.db must be correct, only use the new keys of Tandberg enc., delete all old not valid keys in SoftCam.Key file

or

Unrar the attached file and all folders & files copy/paste in your the main "vPlug2.4.6f1" folder ... i'm update all new public keys

regards

Last edited:

qinqin

Registered
My opinion. The problem may be due to AV codecs or most likely due to the use of old or both Tandberg.mdl file in vPlug emu. It is necessary only the latest (Tandberg_v1.2) and the old deleted from "vModules" folder. Also SoftCam.Key & v_keys.db must be correct, only use the new keys of Tandberg enc., delete all old not valid keys in SoftCam.Key file

or

Unrar the attached file and all folders & files copy/paste in your the main "vPlug2.4.6f1" folder ... i'm update all new public keys

regards

Have a read Here => http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036684871&postcount=557

Your issue really sounds like you need to update
to V 1.1 of Tandberg Emu Tool
good luck : ))

I have updated newest vplug Tandberg Emu Tool,the problem still have.:mecry::mecry:

dahaka

Registered
Disabled any other plugin like NWemu while watching tandberg channels , vplug work perfect here with SDVB .

miki88

Registered
Hi i have the same issue my vPlug v is 2.4.6f1
i try the others here but i cant watch the stream and it frezzes.
Any solution?

Thanks