TSonlineTVmod discussion

kiwiz

Registered
nice work i able to watch hrt canal+film and al other ch but bad thing they are in polish anyone know if i can change the audio to english is that possible/

Hi mate and thanks for your great work...
There is one problem though..when updating new channels with green key. I get the message(nstream.xmlupdate failed..HTTP Error:404http://szudena.lima-city.de/nstream.xml)..
Can you pls look for the problem...thanks in advance

well done guys

Last edited:

valentino50

Registered
nice work i able to watch hrt canal+film and al other ch but bad thing they are in polish anyone know if i can change the audio to english is that possible/

Hi mate and thanks for your great work...
There is one problem though..when updating new channels with green key. I get the message(nstream.xmlupdate failed..HTTP Error:404http://szudena.lima-city.de/nstream.xml)..
Can you pls look for the problem...thanks in advance

well done guys
you've just copied and paste my thread22??? can you not write your own? in this way you're getting the guy confused

achtoug

Registered
Salut frère ...So I guess we got the same problem then:mecry:
I just had to reverse back to the earlier version which does not crash..
Hope we'll get a fix soon

Salut kho ;)...even by reversing back to the earlier version it didn't work. I had to update my Vu+ again :freak:

szudena

Registered
the problem is in iptvosn when opening plugin
the plugin download the new channellist from the iptvosn server
and if the server is not reachable, there are crash

valentino50

Registered
the problem is in iptvosn when opening plugin
the plugin download the new channellist from the iptvosn server
and if the server is not reachable, there are crash
Hi mate the problem occurs even before you open the iptvosn plugin when pressing Menu then TSonlineTvMOD that's when it crash

valentino50

Registered
Salut kho ;)...even by reversing back to the earlier version it didn't work. I had to update my Vu+ again :freak:
Hi khoya did you get the crash even when you've reversed to an earlier version? cause as far as iam concerned the old version does not crash but you cant get an update to it

szudena

Registered
can any one upload the crash log thx

please pay attention if your own username are in the log file
delete it from the log before you upload the log

Last edited:

achtoug

Registered
Hi khoya did you get the crash even when you've reversed to an earlier version? cause as far as iam concerned the old version does not crash but you cant get an update to it

I have not reinstalled the plugin, I prefer to wait for an update :)

valentino50

Registered
can any one upload the crash log thx

please pay attention if your own username are in the log file
delete it from the log before you upload the log

Sorry mate unfortunately I have erased all crash reader and also I had to re-install to an earlier version

szudena

Registered
Sorry mate unfortunately I have erased all crash reader and also I had to re-install to an earlier version

plugin works here
without crash log, we cant help
82XML5.jpg

PBP8KE.jpg

Last edited: