Dreambox or VU+

antrabe

Registered
I would like to change my loved dreambox8000 for the VU+ duo2 but i have doubts anyone that has changed this 2 sat boxes please could inform wich is better.
I would like to check if the tuner of VU+ its better for feeds than the old tuner of dreamboxes.

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
tuner all same vu better sapport as far as i know the wordt tuner is dreambox 7000 i iknow because i use to have one

antrabe

Registered
lets see the new goliath is a new firm and completly different. Vu+ most i like is that blackhole is giving support but if blackhole change again to dmm we would see.........

alfred_1

Registered
I would like to change my loved dreambox8000 for the VU+ duo2 but i have doubts anyone that has changed this 2 sat boxes please could inform wich is better.
I would like to check if the tuner of VU+ its better for feeds than the old tuner of dreamboxes.

The DB 8000 can take two more additional Tuners (plug&play)
I have inserted two additional Tuners in My DB8000
One of them is BMC 4505 (Same as the one in DB800se)and it's very sensitive and can do blind scan. It's this Tuner that I use mostly not the old ones.

antrabe

Registered
The DB 8000 can take two more additional Tuners (plug&play)
I have inserted two additional Tuners in My DB8000
One of them is BMC 4505 (Same as the one in DB800se)and it's very sensitive and can do blind scan. It's this Tuner that I use mostly not the old ones.

mine uses 2 BCM4506

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I have the 8000 and duo 2

The 8000 is so slow in comparison it is painful mate.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Think you only need to compare specs to see the difference.

toysoft

Ferret,

Definitely the DM8000HD should get the upgrade, as we discussed about few weeks/months ago, hope to get you something nice soon ;o), the OpenPLi 4.0 IPTV would be great and fast.

TS

Think you only need to compare specs to see the difference.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ferret,

Definitely the DM8000HD should get the upgrade, as we discussed about few weeks/months ago, hope to get you something nice soon ;o), the OpenPLi 4.0 IPTV would be great and fast.

TS

While a Japhar sim may bring more recent images the 8000 still does not have the processing power of a Duo 2 :)

fisher5

Registered
sorry if i spam because and i want to buy vu+solo2 i want to ask if this reveiver takes biss key with the hand sorry again?