DM 8000 . . .

kathrein

Registered
Hello Friends , wanna ask, differnts betwen dreambox 8000 ORIGINAL and Clones if soeone can help me about that...

cdr

Registered
the dreambox 8000 ORIGINAL DMM don't make anymore

the 8000 clone don't go near if you don't want any problem
you been warned... DM800se original it is best..or wait next year for the new dreambox

kathrein

Registered
i know and i have original DM800 SE, but questio it was : who to know differents betwen original DM8000 and the clone,..

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Poor build quality on the clones the early ones were ok but the later one are poor.

Obviously the clones will not use the latest oe2.0 images and even the more recent oe1.6 patched images are using drivers with old files in them for them to work.

While the se and 500hd clones are good value for more id stay away from a 8000 clone and look at VU+ Duo maybe less tuners but much better.

kathrein

Registered
Yesterday i have got DM8000 and it was inside gemini3 , and i have ben put inside DE 3.0 from(Luxsat Satellite) and today i try to send GEMINI 2 from site ( i-have a dreambox)and come NO CA FOUND , this box i have bought for ORIGINAL and man who sale to me says to me sure is ORIGINAL , and open that box and i see SIM is not ferrari sim is orginal, my question is if its ORGINAL why i got then message( NO CA FOUND )...and what i have to do now after this .

Last edited:

cdr

Registered
Yesterday i have got DM8000 and it was inside gemini3 , and i have ben put inside DE 3.0 from(Luxsat Satellite) and today i try to send GEMINI 2 from site ( i-have a dreambox)and come NO CA FOUND , this box i have bought for ORIGINAL and man who sale to me says to me sure is ORIGINAL , and open that box and i see SIM is not ferrari sim is orginal, my question is if its ORGINAL why i got then message( NO CA FOUND )...and what i have to do now after this .

we been warned and told you to stay away from the 8000 clone do we??
you din't take any notes..now you are stack...good luck M8
as i haven't any answer for you

kathrein

Registered
i understand but man who sales says that is original one, i talk to him all the time , and i have put DE frome luxsat, have ben working so good but i try gemini 4.4 and i get NO CA FOUND, what to belive , ...

cdr

Registered
with original DM8000 you don't get NO CA FOUND,at much you have paid for that box???

with original DM you can put any IMAGE without prob..so you been maged..if you got for original then send back that is the only thing i can say to you M8

PS your box is a DM8000 ferrari and DE frome luxsat is a clone IMAGE gemini 4.4 is a old IMAGE

Last edited:

cdr

Registered
i av bn payd 500 for tat box, so wat to do naw :(

sorry to say this and i feel pity for you but you been magged my advise is send back and have your money back..can't believe some sales person charge £500 pound for a worthless box..if you can tell them you want your money back the original DM8000 is about £800 pound M8

cdr

Registered
wait i will look aain on box tat card and answr to you soon,..

well M8 you have to answer to yourself have you got a worthless ferrari clone box or you got a original box

origina DM8000 sale is discontinued from DMM there is a thread in the forum about so read it

kathrein

Registered
ystarday wen i get DM i get code form Genuine and i verificat
from dream-multimedia-tv.de and says everything ok.

cdr

Registered
if you look on plug-in there is a plug-in genuine dreambox you can check from there if your box is genuine or not

now i have to go sorry

kathrein

Registered
have ben opend DM and i sen card is wite and black lettering (dreambox and ASP) i think is a original card or? place card implicit transparent sealants i canot open that place where is a sim card..

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Seems the sim is original and you have confirmation form DMM box is original.

I suspect you have flash clone image to it. Youll need to reflash with DreamUP but with both null and ethernet cable connected and the network box ticked in dreamUP.

Starting DreamUP with the box powered down and null and ethernet connected click connect and start the box there should be a IP addy shown on the box use this in your browser to flash the 8000 with a original image

kathrein

Registered
Ferret Thank you so much will try , i have send gemini from
(I-have a dreambox)do you man oriinal imag from dreambox Sites.

kathrein

Registered
Seems the sim is original and you have confirmation form DMM box is original.

I suspect you have flash clone image to it. Youll need to reflash with DreamUP but with both null and ethernet cable connected and the network box ticked in dreamUP.

Starting DreamUP with the box powered down and null and ethernet connected click connect and start the box there should be a IP addy shown on the box use this in your browser to flash the 8000 with a original image

FERRET you was right my friend, i doen what you have said to do and i do it and all is ok, get IP and browser have send it image what have ben before DE 3.0 and now is everything ok, and have tested again form Genuine dreambox again is showing that DM is original... What do you think is original DM or? thanks and have a great time there..sorry about my eng.