DM8000 Production shut down

naveed68

Registered
ok this is simples if manufacters of dreambox 8000 are producing mass quantity of this box they will continue to do so if there is a market for it this is very most pleasing for company when sales are very good but like quanmen as quite rightly pointed out and he is most definately right in his asumption that clones have knocked dm8000hd for six ..

this is very displeasing for dream multimedia and its not very fair on dreambox as a buisness they are now struggling to compete with rival like vu box ..

the only way is for dreambox to slash there prices but i think they make big mistake with 7020hd and i think its overpriced as the vu ultimo has just the same specs and its cheaper.

maybe dreambox should offer better discount and maybe then we will see more confidence from the market and more people returning to support dreambox.

many dreambox fans across all the forums are saying the same about the vu ultimo verses the 7020hd and many people are switching to better deal and better support many are complaining.

so now dm board must act fast to save reptutation and me think that they should do dm7020hd for 350..

fobo

Registered
Production of something that doesn't sell at all has to stop. It is obvious, no?

But I read something like "people who bought the box recently..."

OMG :eek:, were some people still buying this box with everything else it is out nowadays???

charliecossie

Registered
No other box can do what an 8000 can do. The Ultimo gets close but misses out on a few important (to some) things.
Price, in this case, doesn't matter.

fobo

Registered
Yeah yeay it has a DVD player and more CI and tuner slots... and 400 Euros more in price justify it I guess.

Wait... maybe somebody can can buy 1 Vu+ Ultimo and 1 Xtrend ET9500 for that price.

The problem is that each box above is better on its one, let alone the 2 of them. Looks like we live in a crazy world :)

Last edited: