Different emu for different channel : in which way ??

digit11

Registered
Hello, I have a Nemesis image and a DM8000.
Could you tell in which way I can to activate and to save different emu for different channel or bouquet ?
Thanks !

briosa

Donating Member
It depends on what satellites you have... If you have Astra 19,2ºE and HellasSat at 39ºE, I sugest you instal oscamYmod for french channels, Austria/ORF and Canal* Nederland in Astra and Bulsatcom in Hellas Sat ;)

digit11

Registered
Excuse but my answer was write in bad english.
I want to ask in which mode I can to setup the receiver because to second of the bouquet i can active automatically for example the cccam, and for other for example the scam.

briosa

Donating Member
First of all you have to download the emus/cams you need, if you have CCcam and if you already have scam instaled, press blue bottun and select scam... only this. ;)

toysoft

autocam is available in some images, like on DE-OpenBlackHole 1.4, so use an image with Autocam.

TS

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Press the blue button once and look for autocam settings there you can setup cams to specific channels.

digit11

Registered
Yes, I have download the cccam and in the blue panel i have select this emu.
Now this emu work for everything channel.
But if i want to select a different emu (for example scam) for other bouquet and to conserve the cccam for the precedent channel ...??
Thanks

briosa

Donating Member
I think Nemesis don`t have autocam... So do you have already downloaded other cam ? If so you have to select it with < > buttons after press blue button...

digit11

Registered
Hi Ferret,
Thanks for your assistance.
You have written :
Press the blue button once and look for autocam settings there you can setup cams to specific channels.
Does it have this function (autocam settings)the Nemesis Image 2.7 ?
I do not find it :mad:
Could you tell me which image uses ?
Thanks again and Regards.

briosa

Donating Member
Sorry but why do you need autocam ?? If you use autocam, you must know what keys you need, where to put them and update them... If you know this, just instal the cams you want ( you can download them from " Download Extra" if you have it..), Scam, Mgcamd; Camd3, Oscam, CCcam... Then with blue button, you choose which you want to use. Just simple as that...:)

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Ferret,
Thanks for your assistance.
You have written :
Does it have this function (autocam settings)the Nemesis Image 2.7 ?
I do not find it :mad:
Could you tell me which image uses ?
Thanks again and Regards.

Im not sure Nemesis had autocam without looking but if it did have then that would be where you would find the setup of it. Maybe Nemesis does not but some image will have the feature.

briosa

Donating Member
Yes, Nemesis, as many other images, don`t have cams in the image... You need to instal "Extra.url", as in DreamElite the "DExtra.url" or in others "TSPanel"...;) So, if our friend need other cams, or he instal them "Manual Instal", or he install "Extra.url"...:)

digit11

Registered
Sorry but why do you need autocam ??

I have need because in the reader low (device = /dev/sci0) I have a card that works with oscam and in the reader up (device = /dev/sci1) I have another card that works with cccam.
Are there other solutions that I do not know.. :confused:
Thanks !!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, Nemesis, as many other images, don`t have cams in the image... You need to instal "Extra.url", as in DreamElite the "DExtra.url" or in others "TSPanel"...;) So, if our friend need other cams, or he instal them "Manual Instal", or he install "Extra.url"...:)

We are not refering to emus for download we are refering to a cam mamager that will automaticall start a different emu to the current one when selecting a channal setup to use that emu.

I do know 100% the Blachole image have the feature so try one of the converted ramimaher images.

digit11

Registered
[I][/I]On DreamElite-OpenBlackHole 1.4, Autocam is available...

Thanks, just a question..
This image is old or is update ?

digit11

Registered
[I][/I]On DreamElite-OpenBlackHole 1.4, Autocam is available...

Thanks, just a question..
This image is old or is update ?

This image is download on the site of Dreambox made in China OEM... :confused:
Is ok for my authentic Dm8000 ?
Thanks !

toysoft

Nope... it's something not really supported, only my image still has it. My image is updatable thru the Addon Plugin Menu, so you always have latest update for it.

TS