bellof

Registered
try this extra.url!
this one works 100%!
can you download addons!

if yes you should download extras!

bewolf

Registered
still not working for me would apreciat the correct cccam for yhis image and how to install manually

naveed68

Registered
is it poss that a mod could try and install this cccam manually please .
i dont know why i carnt conect with this xtra url i know im doing it right:mecry:

Last edited:

djacemk

Registered
is it poss that a mod could try and install this cccam manually please .
i dont know why i carnt conect with this xtra url i know im doing it right:mecry:

the extra url works and first time you put ind the etc, you must than restart the box, and if still not working, than you must change attributes via total commander and set it on 755. If still not working than chack your internet connection.

naveed68

Registered
the extra url works and first time you put ind the etc, you must than restart the box, and if still not working, than you must change attributes via total commander and set it on 755. If still not working than chack your internet connection.

done that my friend several time believe me i have i got it to work once out of hundred attemts th other nite .

its not my connection as im able to connect to the normal addon server for downloading settings etc but not th extra url.

maybe its my new vermon media shitty supe scrub hub lol.

anyways i lov this image im just waiting for someone to upload the correct cccam file fot this image so i can install manually

naveed68

Registered
HI ALL hope some one can help this is the exact message i get when i try to conect to download extra.
file xml is not correctly formatted
does anyone know what this meens

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
HI ALL hope some one can help this is the exact message i get when i try to conect to download extra.
file xml is not correctly formatted
does anyone know what this meens

Try the file from the above if that does not work then can you tell us what version EDG image you are using been told the latest extra url does not work on the DE1.0 image but dont have it installed to test.

Ferret