extra url problem dream elite 1.0 hd

naveed68

Registered
hi just carnt seem to conect to the addon server with extra url on dream elite 1.0 hd . can anyone check to see if its working for them . as i have just had a virgin media super hub router installed and i seem to be getting problems with other devices connected to this router which i never had befor

alfred_1

Registered
Yes tried two days ago and its still work. When you ftp to the Dreambox put it in var/etc and then reboot.

naveed68

Registered
oh crumbs great i have a problem them i know how to install the extra url.
it my new superhub virgin media wirless router .
im just have all soughts of problems with it.
first off all after disableing the firewall on the router i was only able to achieve high spped downloading from my laptop.
second of all my tv and blueray player can no stream films from my tv throught this new router.does anyone have one of these routers here :mecry:

naveed68

Registered
still carnt connect to addon server to download cccam can anyone give me a link for installing cccam manually please

naveed68

Registered
my dreambox just keeps saying server not found when i click on download extra it been like that for 3 days now driving me mad

naveed68

Registered
when i press green something happens when i press yellow theres nothing are you sure these instruction work for dreamelite 1.0 hd

halau

Registered
I hav the dreamelite 1.0 i installed the xtra in /etc and it works fine for me.....reboot box after you ftp it

naveed68

Registered
i have many time m8 just not working for me at all .
i just need thr right info on how to install it manually for this image

naveed68

Registered
yes me too can i have a full software back up of this new dreamelite image 1.0 with cccam on please

naveed68

Registered
yes i realise that but these files dont show up when pressing blue blue and then manual instal

naveed68

Registered
ok thanks for your help everyone but ive soughted it after doing a software update i was able to use the extra url i feel a a wally now didnt realise there was an update for this image .
makes sense now the extra url wasnt working now

naveed68

Registered
hi sorry guys but back to square 1 again i reflashed image and now looks like all dream elite have stopped the extra url service untill legal techicnalities are soughted out .

can ome one pleae post the correct cccam for dream elite 1.0 hd image please and how to install it

Last edited:

bellof

Registered
extra url works 100%!

you don´t have to install extra.url!!!
copy file to etc!
chmodd 755!
restart box and it will work!!

bewolf

Registered
me too i am having problems connecting with the extra url i tryed the cccam posted here on this thread but doesnt work for this image