TBS 6983 and EBSPro 15.1.0.1 Issue

somebilly

Registered
Thank you very much.. i downloaded ebspro from taki, installed it on my laptop and took the streamreader.dll..

Tested it and... nope ! Still the same results :(
What's going on ?? It looks like it doesn't use the correct BDA type !

When i was changing the bda types on ebspro options, it worked with windows 7 bda type and TBS_NXP. Then i checked other options also to verify it and when i chose windows 7 bda type again, it didn't work !!!

Maybe an uninstall / re-install of EBSpro and my 6983's driver would be the solution ? :/

ditev

Banned
I give you link with 1.2.2.1260 , you talk me for taki , where inside not 1.2.21260, from you post i dont undestand you test or not test 1.2.2.1260 ?

somebilly

Registered
Problem solved !

The issue is that upon running the program, either the device starts automatically, or you start it manually, if you blind scan the preselected satellite profile, a diseqc command is NOT sent even if it's configured in the profile ! Vice versa, if you FIRST select the profile you want to work on and THEN you enable your device, same again.. no diseqc command sent, your results are a mess !
For my case, i'm using diseqc 1.1 (uncommited) so it's configured under each profile. The command though was never sent unless i started the device first (reasonable..) AND change at least one profile and then scan the desired ranges..

For example : if i run ebspro and the last selected profile is Eutelsat 7e and this is the satellite i want to scan, if the device is enabled or if i enable it manually from the bottom right corner menu or by starting a blind scan, the above problem occurs !
So, in order to scan Eutelsat 7e, i have to enable the device, SWITCH to another profile (you can see the diseqc led flashing at the bottom right at this point..), switch back to 7e and lunch the scan !

You can verify the diseqc commands sent or not at the log tab too..

Reverted back to streamreader.dll v1.2.3.1348 also and everything works as it should (both streamreader versions work fine)

Just to point out, this problem didn't use to occur with previous versions of ebspro but anyway, now it's fine !

Thank you very much guys for your help and your fast replies !

Cheers :)

Last edited:

somebilly

Registered
And the reason for this is the default setting in Options-> Diseqc and Usals -> Diseqc mode : Auto ..

Changed it to "Force" and now works like it used to !