How install an image on a USB stick with Meoboot

baha2

Super VIP
How install an image on a USB stick with Meoboot by bogdanm

How install an image on a USB stick with Meoboot.

Please remember to run Meoboot you must have the Black Hole image in the flash memory of your box.

As follows :-

1} Press Green button @STB Remote Control and select from the plugins Meoboot, the plugins page will look like this {1}

5dpbah.jpg

2} Now Press OK button after this you see panel on this screen you must select on what device you
want to install Meoboot {2;3}

140ypp3.jpg

2.1} Best way is to install Meoboot on a USB stick

wgrl7k.jpg

3} When you have selected where to install Meoboot, just press the Red button and the info page will ask if you want to install meboot onto your usb stick {4}
Press OK button and Meoboot will be installed.

1596ki.jpg

4} Now you need to copy an image from your PC to your box (using your favourite ftp program). They go into the directory /media/meoboot/MbootUpload.
Image must be in zip format because Meoboot ignores all others. {6}
knon6.jpg

5} Now go back to your box and in the Meoboot plugin you will see the how much free space you have to install new images {5} . The size of your usb stick will determine how many images you can install, with my stick I have 2gb free space, which is now my flash size.

2a7bghx.jpg

6} If you have any problems or you are not sure where to place the image(s) just press the blue button for help, a brief description of this guide has been built into the image by the coder {8}

2uzqhk8.jpg

7} Press Red button and Meoboot will ask you to give your new image a name and also ask if you want to copy your current settings from your main flash image to your new Meoboot image. {9}
- You can give the new image any name you want; please see example
- You do not have to copy your current settings, all images can be setup independantly if you wish ; please see example

6692qf.jpg

8} Ok when you are ready, press the Red button and Meoboot will start to install the new image onto your usb stick {10}
When installation is complete your box will automaticly reboot and the new image will be selected to boot from.

s3q2x2.jpg

9} You will see a menu like in the picture, showing you what images are installed and giving you the option of which to boot from {11}

2zsohud.jpg

10} If you push Green button and select VTI to boot from, your box will reboot and your newly installed image will run {12}

1z93k8.jpg

11} You will be asked to confirm you want to reboot and use the new image, just select yes and your box will reboot {13}

2i0f8l1.jpg

Thx @bogdanm

aliraza63

Registered
as per procedure i have done same after mount and copy image in usb i have installed but after installation it doesnt show any thing rather then flash , it doesnt show any other image
where is the problem ?

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
as per procedure i have done same after mount and copy image in usb i have installed but after installation it doesnt show any thing rather then flash , it doesnt show any other image
where is the problem ?

did you mapped the usb stick? if not first go to meoboot then you will see from there choose usb

ruffian4

Registered
Is it possible to extend flash to hdd

Hi.I have bh 2.1.0 image installed on uno.I have meoboot installed on hdd.I am aware flash can be transferred to 4gb usb.Rather than using usb,is it possible to add flash memory to meoboot on hdd? If so how?

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
Hi.I have bh 2.1.0 image installed on uno.I have meoboot installed on hdd.I am aware flash can be transferred to 4gb usb.Rather than using usb,is it possible to add flash memory to meoboot on hdd? If so how?
i never tried that i dont have hdd in my box

i am using usb 16gb for meoboot just puting images in it