Dreambox DM920 UHD 4K DVB-S2X twin tuner with FBC

satesco

Feed Hunter
Unfortunately 12188 H doesn't work with any image with DM920 UltraHD DVB-S2 FBC PVR,only 12341 H,MIS 40.I tried 5 images and none of them worked.But more seriously,don't lock the symbol rate under 1000 Ks! :(
And a personal opinion,Broadcom Dual tuners FBC performances are far inferior to Silab's.A great disappointment with the DM920 FBC for me at the reception.I say it even if I'm upset the fans of this model.
Once again a trend in the world of satellite receivers is confirmed,manufacturers are no longer interested in the reception side but only in the media. Now the receivers are media toys and less receivers :(

satesco

Feed Hunter
I'll try Satlodge, dream elite doesn't work with my tuner blind scan

Thanks

Blindscan also works with DreamElite,but it is not possible to set the scanning steps on all images.Default step is 10 MHz to all images and unfortunately it is not possible to configure this steps :(
I wonder what is in the mind of the programmers/manufacturers(for drivers) when implementing the new technologies in these pretty expensive devices :rolleyes:

equipe73

Registered
Yes on 5W works, but you have a signal on 4.9E where is Zeonbud T2-MI 12188 H 30000 5/6 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4 T2-MI ?

i have a dm 920 with dual tuner s2x MIS FBC with image Openatv 6.3 (driver update 150319)

my experience with T2MI -4.8 E -ZEONBUD is not at all good !

i can watch channels on MIS30........for channels MIS 10 and MIS 20 only if before executing Mis30 and rebooting box !

do you have any solution for this problem ?

thx

equipe73

Registered
i have a dm 920 with dual tuner s2x MIS FBC with image Openatv 6.3 (driver update 150319)

my experience with T2MI -4.8 E -ZEONBUD is not at all good !

i can watch channels on MIS30........for channels MIS 10 and MIS 20 only if before executing Mis30 and rebooting box !

do you have any solution for this problem ?

thx

hi all,

only method to watch ZEONBUD channels (moving from MIS 30 to MIS 10 or 20) on dm 920 S2X FBC with openatv 6.3 is to select "configuration tuner", save the last one forcing Fbc tuner to lock transponders at 4.8 E !

let me know please if possibile other solutions for Zeonbud on dm 920 with tuner FBC MIS !

thx

espaun206

Registered
Hi

DVB S2X MS tuner supports blind scan to find feed?

or just the normal DVB S2 tuner?

because I understand that the FBC do not support it well

vartaxe

Registered
I just bought two new dreamboxes dm900 with dvbs2x fbc mis to replace my old solo and duo... cant get any signal im really pissed :/ is there something i am missing or should i send it back and get vu again!?