Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Equipment

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

NS-2000 Demodulator (NS3)

Satellite Equipment

Old 17-04-2017, 21:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshy View Post
Where's Premier League TV then?
EPL stands for English Premier League I believe.... or am I wrong?
The Following User Says Thank You to Francescone For This Useful Post:
DjokoAndrade (26-06-2017)
Old 18-04-2017, 09:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes that's right I am talking about the channel that shows live matches with analysis, EPL Archive, Fanzone, Kickoff, PLTV News
Sponsored Links
Old 18-04-2017, 18:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshy View Post
Yes that's right I am talking about the channel that shows live matches with analysis, EPL Archive, Fanzone, Kickoff, PLTV News
Other than that (and other than EBU Hypermux at 7 East), anyone knows more NS3/NS4 frequencies? Looking mainly for more EBU and Globecast international feeds. Thanks.
Old 18-04-2017, 22:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Hello guys,

What do you think about TBS 690A DVB-ASI Capture card?
Would it pair ok with the NS2000 demodulator for recording and viewing the feeds with the usual programs like DVBDream?

Greetings,
Liviu
Old 19-04-2017, 16:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liviu650 View Post
Hello guys,

What do you think about TBS 690A DVB-ASI Capture card?
Would it pair ok with the NS2000 demodulator for recording and viewing the feeds with the usual programs like DVBDream?

Greetings,
Liviu
I don't know that card, but I suggest you carefully check ASI input specs before buying. NS3 uses very high bandwidth, so ASI card must get at least 200 MB/s of speed. Many cards do not reach this value. I know Alitronika ASI to USB devices, they perfectly make what you are looking for.
Old 21-04-2017, 22:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francescone View Post
I don't know that card, but I suggest you carefully check ASI input specs before buying. NS3 uses very high bandwidth, so ASI card must get at least 200 MB/s of speed. Many cards do not reach this value. I know Alitronika ASI to USB devices, they perfectly make what you are looking for.
I don't seem to find any piece of hardware from alitronika that can handle symbol rate more than 45 Ms/s. Am I wrong when I assume it can't handle those SR 68.57 Ms/s NS3 transponders?
Old 21-04-2017, 22:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liviu650 View Post
I don't seem to find any piece of hardware from alitronika that can handle symbol rate more than 45 Ms/s. Am I wrong when I assume it can't handle those SR 68.57 Ms/s NS3 transponders?
alitronika AT4USB
DVB-ASI Input/Output Bit Rate: 0 to 214 Mbit/s.

It works with NS2000 without any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to sens333 For This Useful Post:
liviu650 (21-04-2017)
Old 21-04-2017, 22:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sens333 View Post
alitronika AT4USB
DVB-ASI Input/Output Bit Rate: 0 to 214 Mbit/s.

It works with NS2000 without any problems.
I confirm. Tested. Exact model name is AT40USB.
Symbol rate is not an issue, because it is managed from decoder (NS2000), not the interface. I referred to bitrate, not SR, and it reaches 214 MB/s as mentioned by sens333.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Francescone For This Useful Post:
harshy (22-04-2017), liviu650 (21-04-2017)
Old 09-05-2017, 20:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Any news on alternative ways of watching ns3 without ns2000 demodulator?

It seems ns3 feeds are becoming more and more frequent. I remember when it was being said in the forums quite a few months ago that tbs was working on something. Nothing from any manufacturer yet?

Last edited by roccky; 09-05-2017 at 20:50..
Old 10-05-2017, 21:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No, and not in short, as explained above.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Francescone For This Useful Post:
barney115 (10-05-2017), roccky (12-05-2017)