Go Back   Sat Universe > Smartcards > Programmers
Email Us

ClaroTv OScam Supported

Programmers

Old 15-06-2016, 18:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thanx so mutch
Old 21-06-2016, 17:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I was compiled oscam from sources page1 but after complation in oscam.server i dont see eny opcion for cwpk key.
Eny hepl.
Pleas.
Old 25-06-2016, 23:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3m3a View Post
Hi guys

oscam modified version to support clarotv 70W just compile it

and used keys before post in fourm

https://www.mediafire.com/?vddw9pla9bxnd9i

oscam.server

cwpk = 297be38bb3c95e9bc4a31cf6ff5e957a
boxid = A5FB0276
swapdcw = 1
boxkey = xxxx
rsakey = xxxx
nagra-mode = 3

good view

hi friend ..

thz for your help ,,

i need find solution for 61w HD ..

work with 2 cwpk .. but version clar@ tv use 1 cwpk .. any solution for run oscam two cwpk in sat 61w .

thz
Old 10-09-2016, 12:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

any forum that achievement install this Oscam that provides steps as installing, I've been days trying and do not succeed in Ubuntuu Server 14.04
Old 21-12-2016, 18:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

essa oscam matou os cards, oscam feita em conjunto com a Kuldeski.
Old 21-12-2016, 18:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Cards 70w que foram nessa oscam se foram, era uma armadilha do team oscam e Kuldeski.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Is there any solution from HDs?
Old 16-04-2017, 21:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello,, I have old irdeto box that I'm looking to get its box ID. Can you pls tell me the best possible way to get it ? for my understanding I have to get the main CHIP out and read its contents using a programmer >?
Old 17-04-2017, 14:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_robot View Post
Hello,, I have old irdeto box that I'm looking to get its box ID. Can you pls tell me the best possible way to get it ? for my understanding I have to get the main CHIP out and read its contents using a programmer >?
and you normal or defected ? this is nagra thread, why you posted about arabe sh*t irdeto packade ? i see you on stream board, too you spammed all thhreads with you stupid flame
Old 23-04-2017, 19:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepazdepa View Post
and you normal or defected ? this is nagra thread, why you posted about arabe sh*t irdeto packade ? i see you on stream board, too you spammed all thhreads with you stupid flame
English pls.
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.