Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Say what sat equipment you have?

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 31-03-2016, 10:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

mine is 3.4m cband dish brandnew..and need lnd and receiver.Iam from Naga,cebu,Philippines and new for this hobby.GOD BLESS EVERYBODY HERE!!!
Old 06-04-2016, 07:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i have an LG smart tv, i wanted some channel
Old 07-04-2016, 19:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Vu+duo2
Vu+solo
1.1m motorised (45w-53e)
1.1m Multi-LNB 6sats (28e,23e,19e,16e,13e,4.8e)
Old 10-04-2016, 22:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I can't remember if I wrote in here a couple of weeks ago when I joined or not. I have an Edision Progresive HD C+. I have free to air channels on it but my neighbour has one and gets sky channels. I am wondering how a person gets them is it firmware or what does one need.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Dm 800hd
Old 11-04-2016, 05:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

openbox 6s hd
Old 13-04-2016, 01:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default FTA stuff

10ft TeeCom, 1 m Andrews, dm800hd se, iLink 8000.

C-band: ortho horn w/pll lnbs>multisw

Ku-band: Invacom c120 quatro lnb>multisw
Old 21-05-2016, 15:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ok so i am a total newb but wanted something decent. My background is x264 and before that xvid and mpeg encoding to scene standards so i am not technically useless, sat stuff is all new to me though, anyway...

1.0m Primesat motorised dish.
PR3600B motor and LNB.

50mm Dia. Large Elbow 1D 480mm Stand-Off

Vu+ Solo SE HD receiver (not a clone version)

Is this a decent rig for someone new to this area of technology or ?

Thanks in advance for any advice or comments.
Old 24-05-2016, 23:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

DM8000 1 TB
Old 29-05-2016, 10:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi, Extremely patient until lucky in having Dm 800 SE /SR4 sunray, GI Xpeed LX3 .
Plus 2 dishes 150x 165 cms KU
1 C Band 240 cms diameter.
GOOD LUCK to all members.