Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Dreambox HD Models > DM 500HD Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

key dtt sky blu and clone 500hd

DM 500HD Chat

Old 03-06-2016, 19:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default key dtt sky blu and clone 500hd

Hello,

I have a clone (pronounced dreambox) 500 hd with Ferrari sim, that since I no longer saw the key dtt blue sky I thought riflesciarlo and in so doing I had stopped because I had charged us a wrong image.
after having recovered, I noticed that regardless of the image (I tried the OpenPLi, and various nemesis) does not see me is key.
I tried the key on another dec it works.
then I reloaded the nemesis that I had before, where the same work for a long time and tried to install it manually, nothing !!
I tried again from the panel, it just starts to download and a second later he stops and says nothing added or removed packages zero errors and did not fail to install the key.
What can I do??

thank you
Old 03-06-2016, 22:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Install Ferrari addons 5.1 managers and download the driver
Old 01-02-2017, 21:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I NEED AN IMAGE OR BACKUP ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AUTOMATICALLY TUNER DTT SKY BLUE LED, I HAVE A CLONE SIM DM500HD FERRARI