Desperately in need for auxiliary about biss keys/cccam emu

dote to chelsea

Registered
Hey, Good Evening everyone.

I now have a cccam emu installed on the image Nabilosat Blackhole V 0.12/ Dreambox HD800/ SIM 1

So I reckon there is no chance to install any modern image or emu on this archaic and obsolete device, but I don't ask for much...

I just want to know how to add the biss key for the feed channels in the emu cccam 2.1.4, cause I downloaded a softcam file which has a biss key for a channel called PROGRAMME NATIONAL on Nilesat 0.7W and it works fine, but unfortunately I've tried to insert the biss keys for some services but it's still encrypted!

So how to get it right?

BTW I wrote these two commands in CCcam.confg

SOFTKEY FILE : /usr/keys/SoftCam.Key

STATIC CW FILE : /usr/keys/constant.cw

So any help would be more than commendable and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

toysoft

Upgrade your sim to a newer sim, such as Sim 2.01 or Japhar, or even the Sim Ferrari (some Sim 1.0 were able to be upgraded via a dedicated image but you need to be sure the sim 1.0 is from Ferrari Team).

Then you can use images from 2018-2019, that even support the IPTV Protocol on that hardware,

TS

dote to chelsea

Registered
Upgrade your sim to a newer sim, such as Sim 2.01 or Japhar, or even the Sim Ferrari (some Sim 1.0 were able to be upgraded via a dedicated image but you need to be sure the sim 1.0 is from Ferrari Team).

Then you can use images from 2018-2019, that even support the IPTV Protocol on that hardware,

TS

Thanks man for your help.

But would you please fill me in about the way I add the biss keys for the feed channels?

Cause I did a google search but haven't found anything but for Oscam and Ncam emus.

And FYI, I have some biss-channels work already such as the above-mentioned in the post, but I couldn't make it work for the feeds which were received by my box, the signal is Okay but I've tried by all means to insert the biss keys but it went all for nought.

So, how can I insert those just biss keys on my emu Cccam 2.1.4?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: