Registered
hi plaes
now new firmware for clarke-tech 1500 plus.193
this firmware open irdeto2 or no
canal degital nl fo exemple

rcalii

Registered
Hi, Can someone help me?

hi, I have a clarke tech 2100+ and when I updated it to 193p and the latest settings, the softcam no longer can be seen from the pendrive..I tried million times to reinstall the settings and firmware but still I do not have anything in thor and sky or canal digital...can anyone help me? 10x

kargo.25

Super VIP
hi, I have a clarke tech 2100+ and when I updated it to 193p and the latest settings, the softcam no longer can be seen from the pendrive..I tried million times to reinstall the settings and firmware but still I do not have anything in thor and sky or canal digital...can anyone help me? 10x

Have a "p" Firm already recorded? a date? if not, do that once, then another Softcam from the database to it, and it should brighten!

This time the explanation. If left SatLex not allowed please throw out, but before the Board linkt Sponsor.

http://www.satlex.de/en/faq_installation-page_special_lnb_tilt.html

rcali

Registered
problem with clark tech 2100+

all I did I updated it to the last firmware which is the 193p and then I added the settings by giorgio. the mot_usals..all of them. and then when I tried to enter the softcam, it didn't appear in the list of the receiver when trying to update.:(

zaki103

Registered
hello
pleas boot for Clarke-tech 2500 plus for convert Srt4620xii en Clarke-tech 2500 plus.
I have boot for strong 4620xii but Clarke-tech 2500 plus no.
thanks for all.

kargo.25

Super VIP
with c. Tech 2100 is visible dorcel xxl hotbird 13 And Firware 240p

greetings to all

CT2100 just tested with normal ... everything should be OK with the firm 2:40 CINE ... NT1 ... Encyclopedia ... Gulli ... Animaux .. Xxrated NO! Warning: not work with the new firm 2:41

noelport

Registered
I have a 2100+ Clarke-Tech receiver. How do I open Bulsat channels. please help. Thank you. Also. To Clarke-tech. it seems you are not supporting the 2100+, anymore. Why? Is the latest software 194p. Which dongle works with the above receiver? Thanks to all.:clapping::nana: