Clarke- tech chat

diddu

Registered
hi,Do you have an "p" Firmware on your Receiver?
Only with "p" Firm you can view the .key file!

I have never had this problem before.This happend yesterday after I installed the latest firmware found on this site. (version 127).I also replaced it with the previos one to try and solve the problem but the softcam still did not appear. I dont know what "p" firmware is. Can I install it via usb? If so can you please post it on this thread?

Thanks for your help.

kargo.25

Super VIP
I have never had this problem before.This happend yesterday after I installed the latest firmware found on this site. (version 127).I also replaced it with the previos one to try and solve the problem but the softcam still did not appear. I dont know what "p" firmware is. Can I install it via usb? If so can you please post it on this thread?

Thanks for your help.

The Software 127 is an original Software!
With this Firm the Softcam do not work!
You have to install an "p" Firm:)

hagencampos

Registered
I wonder why cannot have access to press 8280 or install a simple softcam via pendrive, since I have installed last FW 177 indicated for CT5000HD-C.
Any one knows what happened???
Thank in advance.

AbouChadi

Ctech 5000C+

Can somebody tell me if this receiver (Ctech 5000+) can use ethernet (lan) with cardsharing (gbox - Newcamd - ....).

If yes, how can I do it ?

Thanks a lot....

scorpione

rai 4

Good morning everyone.
a small question, at loading Clarck t.2100 and software. 229p, I tried 216p and 221p with the latest softcam I can not see 1-2-3-4 rai in frequency 10992.
until 28 August with 229p and softcam software on that day everything was visible.
a cordial greeting to the entire board

pigeone

for 2100 plus usb chlark to makes this program? (Ctech_1500 to SRT4620II.z)

Last edited:

iotuuniv

Registered
Hi,
I have a Ctech 5000C and a regular subscription to Sky.
Since yesterday my card is not recognized any nore by the decoder but it works with skybox.
Can anyone suggest anything?
Thanks

kargo.25

Super VIP
Hi,
I have a Ctech 5000C and a regular subscription to Sky.
Since yesterday my card is not recognized any nore by the decoder but it works with skybox.
Can anyone suggest anything?
Thanks

hi,In recent days there have been many reports of this kind, due to the updates that rpvider attacker. At this moment the regular subscription works on in full official decoder. For everyone else, you have a proper working now only on very few channels.
That remains is to wait developments.