6'Eren HD ... translation please

dionysos

Registered
hi
6'Eren HD shows this pic, what does it mean please? Is this channel gone for good? Would be a pity!
dionysos

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
English Translation ->
This channel is not accessible at the moment, the channel owner Discovery does not give Canal Digital permitted to distribute the channel.
We're very sorry and works hard to find new agreement on this space as soon as possible .
For more information see
Code:
https://www.canaldigital.dk/discovery
Thats really about it there is a money dispute between 6'Eren and Discovery Networks which was mentioned somewhere on this forum yesterday : )

cheers !

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
And latest News From Today Regarding this issue ->

Current information. Updated Wednesday, February 3 pm. 16:30

We are still in dialogue with Discovery, and we do everything we can to get agreement on a new Nordic agreement. We can not say much more because the negotiations are confidential.

Once again a big thank you to the customers who sent us mails, messages on the chat and facebook to support us in our fight against unreasonable price increases from Discovery.
Chat with Catja and Jes

Tomorrow yet. 14:00 to 16:00, you can chat with Jes, our customer service director and Catja, our Communications directly on this site. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely

Canal Digital

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Yes there is dispute between Telenor and Discovery Networks. All discovery channels (except Discovery Showcase HD) are temporarily off air including TV 5, TV 9, Eurosport, TLC and some other channels. Hopefully they will be back soon. Last time Discovery was involved in a dispute (with Telia) it lasted one week. I hope dispute is solved by next saturday so I can catch second episode of 90 days to wed on TLC :eek:

ca1ne

Registered
it is a show for the ppl. mom and child are quarreling over weekend money. at the end it is all an excuse to rise the subscription prices, just wait n see....

dionysos

Registered
hi
Barney, I didn't know about your scandinavian skills. You impress me more and more. :)
Thx for the infos m8s.
dionysos