Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Addons, Tools and Other files

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Chat about Enigma2 FreeCccam Plugin By Aime_Jeux

VU+ Addons, Tools and Other files

Old 09-01-2018, 22:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Chat about Enigma2 FreeCccam Plugin By Aime_Jeux

Hi aime_jeux.
I am here to ask you if this plugin can be installed in decoder 4K with ARM processor (i.e. Mutant, VU Ultimo 4K, etc.) where is not possible install cccam.
Thank you.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritfree101 View Post
Hi aime_jeux.
I am here to ask you if this plugin can be installed in decoder 4K with ARM processor (i.e. Mutant, VU Ultimo 4K, etc.) where is not possible install cccam.
Thank you.
CCcam dose not work on 4K STB,you shuold use OScam 7arm on them
Old 10-01-2018, 15:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ciao a tutti, ho appena provato ad installare Free cccam su DM800se, sul quale ho caricato OpenATV 6.1, ho installato cccam2.3.0 e riavviato il decoder. Nei plugin c'è FreeCccam, la cccam 2.3.0 è regolarmente attiva e funzionante con permessi 755 ma, girando nella lista canali non ho visione. Ho successivamente installato oscam emu e fatto altre prove senza alcun risultato. Dove sbaglio? C'è per caso una specifica procedura da seguire?
Grazie per l'eventuale risposta

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2018, 19:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thank you darius1.
I know that I can't use cccam but oscam on 4K ARM decoders.
My doubt is related to the possibility to install this plugin on these type of decoders and then use oscam.
That is, can this plugin be installed on these decoders and used with oscam?
Old 11-01-2018, 11:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritfree101 View Post
Thank you darius1.
I know that I can't use cccam but oscam on 4K ARM decoders.
My doubt is related to the possibility to install this plugin on these type of decoders and then use oscam.
That is, can this plugin be installed on these decoders and used with oscam?
I have an Ultimo 4k
Works fine plug-in
* plug-in on Oscam and I use Nscam
Old 11-01-2018, 20:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thank you very much Alex622
Old 11-01-2018, 22:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcobaldi View Post
Ciao a tutti, ho appena provato ad installare Free cccam su DM800se, sul quale ho caricato OpenATV 6.1, ho installato cccam2.3.0 e riavviato il decoder. Nei plugin c'è FreeCccam, la cccam 2.3.0 è regolarmente attiva e funzionante con permessi 755 ma, girando nella lista canali non ho visione. Ho successivamente installato oscam emu e fatto altre prove senza alcun risultato. Dove sbaglio? C'è per caso una specifica procedura da seguire?
Grazie per l'eventuale risposta

English is default language and posts in other languages are allowed only in International section.

No advertising cs or posting details about cs servers

please read the rules
Old 11-01-2018, 23:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi all, I just tried to install Free CCcam on DM800SE, on which I uploaded OpenATV 6.1, I installed CCcam 2.3.0 and rebooted the decoder. In the plugins there is FreeCccam, the CCcam 2.3.0 is regularly active and running with permissions 755 but, turning in the channel list I have no vision. I subsequently installed Oscam EMU and made other tests to no avail. Where am I wrong? Is there a specific procedure to follow?

Thanks for the eventual answer

Old 12-01-2018, 10:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No support for card sharing
Please
Old 12-01-2018, 10:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm not interested in cardsharing! I saw this plugin and for strictly personal use I thought I would try it. Unfortunately, in my case, it did not work. Maybe there were instructions to follow but I didn't find them. My request for help is only to understand and not for other purposes.