Finally the Qbox HD

kiliantv

Super VIP
Today start the new adventure of Q-Box HD.
Is just ordinable from:
links to sat shops not allowed in any form
Price 449€

Last edited by a moderator:

elgeneral

Registered
QBox HD (1xDVB-S2 + 1 x DVB-T) (Q-Box)
BASIS Version mit 1 x DVB-S2 Tuner und 1 x DVB-T Tuner!

QBox HD (2xDVB-S2 + 1 x DVB-T) (Q-Box)
Twin Tuner SAT Version mit 2 x DVB-S2 Tuner und 1 x DVB-T Tuner!

QBox HD 320GB (1xDVB-S2 + 1 x DVB-T) (Q-Box)
BASIS Version mit 1 x DVB-S2 Tuner und 1 x DVB-T Tuner und 320GB 2,5'' Festplatte integriert!

QBox HD 320GB (2xDVB-S2 + 1 x DVB-T) (Q-Box)
TwinTuner Version mit 2 x DVB-S2 Tuner und 1 x DVB-T Tuner und 320GB 2,5'' Festplatte integriert!

snow.sateliti

Registered
I know that, I use incubus and it's work great like client.
But who know what's come in future. I think doulabs will do something.

iomeali

Registered
I know that, I use incubus and it's work great like client.
But who know what's come in future. I think doulabs will do something.

yep
at the moment the youtube video

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=300396&postcount=27

and information issued by @gagliostro that you can find the first post of this thread, are the only ones we have.

I think that the Duolabs, probably through @ gagliostro, will give the news, and the same gagliostro to make a new recensione .Al time to be in his hand the final version.

i think the first qbox hd arrive about at the end of next week :D

satphreak

Registered
On Qboxforum it is said that the shipments have been delayed until mid January 2009 - are you saying it's going to be shipped on the 20th ?

satphreak

Registered
Exciting. Maybe I should hold out a little while to see how the Qbox HD performs. I am pretty close to ordering a Dreambox 8000 that also is close to being released - but a 1000 Euros - that's insane. However, ideally I would like to run CCcam - and I doubt the Qbox HD will be able to do that...

Ah well - time will tell :)

satphreak

Registered
Looks like I am right about the missing CCCam support. According sataid site:

"EMU / CS Support:
The initial QBox HD release will be capable of supporting gbox, but not Ccccam, this WILL follow later."

So - gbox out of the box - and CCcam later - sounds promising. Let's see if they deliver :)

nonname_kid

Registered
Don't except CCcam for other receivers.Cccam team is not an opensource team which is paid from Dream Multimedia,so Cccam wont be able for other receivers,untill Dream says so.I would be very suprised if Qbox come up with Cccam.I wish but...
1000 is not only insane,is madness,so think and imagine,if other receivers have Cccam, how crazy would it be to buy a dreambox in that price.So Dream multimedia has to paid the team for that,and only if they sell the amount they want,they will be a Cccam for the others.Its simple my opinion,not from a source or a something i have read.
I wish Dream had paid for HDMI,better Hardware and other bugs of Dm800(which i bought and paid, for just an Emu)and be in a good price rather than paying emu teams and creating ''Cartel''.
And i wish that ''later'' from Qbox and other receivers is soon enough to give a great strike to Dream multimedia.

satphreak

Registered
Sure - I am well familiar with the problems regarding CCcam. I have been considering getting the Ipbox 9000 for some time - but EMU support (CCcam etc) are not working - satisfactorily. OK, Incubus Camd is a start - but it's not really doing what I (and most others) want it to - run as a server and client.

I really don't want to part with €1000 - but as the Dreambox 8000 is likely to be the best in terms of EMU support and overall support - I guess it would be the "best" choice. But I'd rather spend half that on the Qbox HD as it looks like a really good product. But if I can't get the channels I currently am - what good is it :(

Ah well - time will tell - but I'm sure you are all right that the CCcam team is NOT going to let go of the source and let others compile if for the sh4 architecture - it would seriously damage Dream...

Don't except CCcam for other receivers.Cccam team is not an opensource team which is paid from Dream Multimedia,so Cccam wont be able for other receivers,untill Dream says so.I would be very suprised if Qbox come up with Cccam.I wish but...
1000 is not only insane,is madness,so think and imagine,if other receivers have Cccam, how crazy would it be to buy a dreambox in that price.So Dream multimedia has to paid the team for that,and only if they sell the amount they want,they will be a Cccam for the others.Its simple my opinion,not from a source or a something i have read.
I wish Dream had paid for HDMI,better Hardware and other bugs of Dm800(which i bought and paid, for just an Emu)and be in a good price rather than paying emu teams and creating ''Cartel''.
And i wish that ''later'' from Qbox and other receivers is soon enough to give a great strike to Dream multimedia.