Fausto on un-powered season interface

shogunmaster

Registered
I have been trying to get Fausto 1.45 to work with an unpowered season interface on both a Dragon 3.1 cam and Diablo light 2.3 cam. I can sucessfully get it to connect and get an ATR response but as of yet cannot decrypt any channels. Is this because it is unpowered?.
Anyone got any tips on what software to load into Fausto settings in case this is the problem. I have been loading latest keys bin via the monitor tab and selecting caids before connecting on season tab but as of yet had no ecm's in the monitor screen.:confused:

snakie

Masare TEAM
if you only get atr and not a CAS init then you will fail to get ecms.
Have a look in the various readme files included in Fausto folder.

rassi

Registered
if you only get atr and not a CAS init then you will fail to get ecms.
Have a look in the various readme files included in Fausto folder.

You´re probably the man :)

I do have oscam running on my computer, so there´s protocols like newcamd, camd, cccam to use with Fausto,

I have Fausto running and unpowered Season Interface inserted to my set-top box, i have tested and tested, how to get Fausto connected to my oscam server, without an success. Can you or somebody else help me with this?

So far i do see "Team Masare" message on my set-top when checking entitlements from it, so it looks like that connection between Fausto+Season interface -> set-topbox do work?

But how i do connect Fausto to my Oscam and then "redirect" stuff to the season card. I have read several pdf´s etc documents about it but i really cannot figure it out, how to do it..

It is con@x system.

sandhead

Registered
c@n@x season interface

Also have unpowered season interface when atr is read it reset the card but do not read any ecms. i have played with the ini files still no logs using fausto