Wint

Ferrei_ra

Registered
Good
In epoca where we are with winds the parabolicas teem tendendencia to oscillate and to provoke freezes in the image. In my antenna of 80cm pressed well that was and when the wind he was stronger made sufficient frizes and I questioned myself because I would be. Depoisde to observe vi well that nao was of fixaçao to the mast but yes of the support where insurance parabola that it oscillated thus gave ideia it to me to place two watches as I go to describe.
I arranged two varoes of aluminio of 8mm and made a M8 thread in each extremity. I bought two esquadros of iron with 45º that á exists venda in hardware store I bought in the Bricomarche, 2 pass-wires that if purchase in a store where vende rubber for automoveis, nuts of 8mm and anilhas. A puncture of 12mm in the border of parabola becomes more the the least to the center and is placed pass-wires. In the extremity of varoes a nut is placed and is threaded varao in pass-wires and is placed another nut of the side opposes, the pass-wires goes to serve of cardan for inclinaçao of varao. In the iron brace that insurance the antenna generally surplus always a bit in the part of the thread, ai places a nut and one anilha, places esquadro and another one anilha and nut to hold esquadro. To another tip of varao one places a nut and one anilha and is put in the other side of esquadro and places another one anilha and nut. Later he is so to press varao thus nao compels the antenna to leave besieges it that is must be pressed the nuts in esquadro so so that varao is safe and nao pulls the antenna. Who nao to want to use varao of aluminio and to make roscados thread can use those varoes ja that they are vendem in the hardware store and to cut á measured. After placed these varoes can always be regulated the azimuth of the antenna is enough this to alliviate the nuts that press to the mast without having necessity to disassemble varoes. To regulate elevaçao it is enough to alliviate the nuts that hold varoes to the esquadros so that varoes can oscillate.
Varoes sao of 8mm for 10 antennas above of 90cm aconcelho varoes of or 12mm
Together estao photos of the necessario and mounted material in an antenna.
Good Assemblies
Cumps

Ferrei_ra

Registered
Sorry

Mr. Rocknroll

My excuses to have thus done, nao wise person who nao could place one traduçao, nor wise person that nao could place images since ja my sincere excuses therefore nao comes back to happen.
I tried to edit the message to erase but nao gave.
It was to try to transmit a work for the antennas of my authorship so that other menbros if wanted to make in its antennas.
It was thankful that delete this topico.
My sincere excuses

Best regards

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
You didn't do anything wrong, and there is no need to apologize, I am just saying that you have more chance of getting help if you used your own language.

Ferrei_ra

Registered
Mr. Rocknroll

But to use my linguage here or in International secssion?
This my work tambem so makes sensible if I to place the images all to perceive the work, and I nao have permisson to place annexes.
I can place the images with links for imageshack?

Best regards

Ferrei_ra

Registered
Mr. Rocknroll

Ok I go to transfer my work to secçao Portuguese.
Debtor for binding the annexes to place the images.
One more time he forgives and he can erase this trhead therefore this it are of the rules.

Best regards