Install E2 op TF7710

doelie68

Registered
Hi All,

Please help me!
If I start the installation file E2 my Tf will not respons at de blue "END". I did restart my TF, but after that it is freezing. Only the letters L233 appears (2 seconds) then black display....

What to do now?
Thnks! Doelie

hisakatano

Use Topfield downloader with Correct Firmware

RS232 Cable Connect to PC
and Use Topfield downloader (With Correct Firmware)
(What is Your Correct Firmware 23131 or ...???)
1. Run TFD Down and (Com Port Setup)
2. select Correct Firmware
3. Push Download
4. 7710 Power ON
5. Firmware Process Start
6. Start Front Display 450 to 0 (longtime Discount)
(any Error code display start agarin)
7. Firmware Compelete Download and reboot
It's All

First time I have Same Problem
and Change to USB Memory ..
Now Complete install Enigma2 But Still Cccam server
with Problem
Goodday !!!!

paulvr

Registered
Topfield 7710PVR, E2 procedures, CCCam?

Hi everybody,

I am totally new here. I recently acquired a used TF7710HDPVR relatively cheaply because one of the two tuners doesn't work.Complicated to try and resolve as I understand, but for me it can stay as it is.

My only experience with Enigma 2 is installing it on my AZ Box Premium HD. Unfortunately with very mixed results, but in any case I know exactly what to install and how to uninstall to get back to the original firmware. All procedures and necessary software is abundantly explained in a lot of fora.

Trying to find the same information on this Topfield machine appears to be far more difficult. References are made to certain software but mostly without links, or in East European languages which I cannot understand. I did pick up a version named Release 0.2.1 but soon I found out that there are much newer versions. But where??? and where to find procedures, solutions?

As I understand the German Topfield representatives are "proud of the fact that you can't put in keys or softcamkeys" so certainly they won't tell anything about Enigma 2 solutions.

Can anyone tell me if there is a site where full and extensive information is given and up-to-date software available about how to install the newest version if Enigma 2, how the installation should take place, what to do if you want to go back to the original firmware and last but not least how to install a good functioning CCCam software once you succesfully installed Enigma 2 ? And perhaps of other applications for the Enigma 2 software on a Topfield TF7710HDPVR ?

Sokaluc1

Registered
Hello. I think, I have same problem. Do you think it is because USD Flash (hardware) does not fit receiver or installation files (software) are not good enough?
Thank you.

Sokaluc1

Registered
Hello.
Can I do the same using LAN? Or I necessarily need RS-232?
Thank you.
Hope to see answer...