Qviart [Main Chat]

secaspider

Registered
Hello In new Firmware 1.10 for Duo the EMU is off always I mean UEM is off. Can you fix it? Thank you very much

rafa1z

Registered
expired null

Hola necesito ayuda con mi Undro2, hoy perdi la conexion con prometheus y me aparece Expired null por lo que he leido existe un hilo donde con el numero de serie el equipo puede repararlo.
Si puede ayudarme alguien para encontrar el hilo o alguien del team puede hacer algo mi numero de series es:
Por favor necesito ayuda.

Jafalmo1985

Registered
Hi, another qviart undro 2 with no conection to prometheus (expired null). s/n is 160523022888. I hope i post on the correct place and i pray for any solution. Thanks.

quimetbcn

Registered
Hello Prometheus Team, i have a Qviart Undro 2, has expired null

S/N: 160523030398

Can you activate it? Please

Thank you for your help!

sergiolox

Registered
Hello Prometheus Team, My Qviart Undro 2 has expired null

My Serial Number is: 160811018194

Can you activate or give me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

jijise

Registered
continued expired null

Hi, My qviart undro 2 has also "expired null"
My serial number is 161007007674
Can you give me a solution?
Thanks a lot!!

It continues the same and I get private messages to sell me solutions, but they are not prometheus team.
Can you help me? or do I have to buy another receiver?
If I have to buy another, sure it will not be neither viark or apbox, the truth that the iks expire is not good publicity.

javiamarillo

Registered
I have been asked to pay 30Euros a year to have this working. When did this stopped being an altruistic community? Capitalism has a long shadow...

Cabriolot66

Registered
Hallo Team, habe ein GShare-Abo für meinen Qviart Combo. Seit Sky Deutschland Anfang des Jahres Umstellungen vorgenommen hat, frieren die Sky Sender ständig nach ca. 30 Sekunden ein. Ich habe die letzte mir bekannte Prometheus FW. 1.20 drauf, alle anderen gehen nicht oder zeigen nur an dass der Server verbunden ist machen aber den "Himmel" nicht hell. Gibt es hierzu eine Lösung ?
Danke für jede Hilfe.

Skl08019

Registered
Hello..

I am the owner of the qviart decoder - I first had the mini version and now I bought the mini 2 version.
In version 1 I have a 12-digit serial number and I don't have a problem with the top-up, what if I have a 10-digit number? how to top up such a decoder and through which way? please help because soon mini 2 will go out

software stormm 1.03

best regards :)

T50

Donating Member
Can you please send us a link with the working packages of forever server. Seems like some packages work now and then and those that work, a few channels do not open.

raul7

Super VIP
Can you please send us a link with the working packages of forever server. Seems like some packages work now and then and those that work, a few channels do not open.

which forever ?,,,,forever pro,forever SE or forever ?

T50

Donating Member
which forever ?,,,,forever pro,forever SE or forever ?

I am using viarkcombo the newest version on pt 2.02 , what is the difference within these forever's you are talking about and where to check which forever am i using? I just activated PT and it seems like there are 2 connected servers on the server category but I don't know what type the servers are. Can you please help me out with that?

Thanks.

raul7

Super VIP
1- Forever PRO
It is the most powerful, stable and most expensive version, considering it is integrated into high-end devices such as hardware and software.
This version comes in 4K / FHD / HD / HVC265 quality devices
Better to call it ForeverUHD

2- Forever
It is the normal, stable and medium version, as it is built into medium-sized devices, and here the only difference between it and PRO is in opening UHD / 4K channels for the benefit of PRO.
This version comes in FHD / HD / HVC265 devices with medium processors such as Ali and GX6628.

3 Forever SE
It is the simple version as it is integrated into a small device MINI and is the twin brother of the FunCam server.
ForeverSE = FunCam
This version comes in devices with lower than average processors such as the Gx6621 and GX6605_S
*It's worth calling it #ForeverLITE

2 connected servers on the viarkcombo
1-forever
2-cached