Discussion about DvbViewer Pro

dxellas

Registered
That was also my conclusion when I had tested it months ago and now once again. As DVB Viewer Pro is being published here as cracked I concluded that also HbbTV would be active as well.
As for me I have paid 20€ for DVB Viewer Pro years ago and I will surely not pay another 14€ for just this plugin when I can get it for free on my Enigma² Receiver. Would have been nice to have it also on the PC but sorry that is far too much. This money I will better spend elsewhere.

Anyway thanks for your help.

ARA$H

Banned
ip for dvbviewer firewall :mecry:

87.106.191.20 dvbviewer.info
87.106.191.20 wiki.dvbviewer.tv

Blu3f33d

Registered
How to put 5.5.2 version working again??
After a few minutes appears a alert message saying "userdata error 1791: please use keytool.exe to enter the correct data"
The 5.6 version is bad for me... don't let make blindscan manually. :(

James Dean

Registered
"Since version 5.6.0 it is not possible to save disecq type 1.2. preset position 1 to specific satellite. I can set the proper configuration (and see the system working) but after program restart it always lost the settings and move motor to not defined position (probably zero) out of the limit of the actuator. Then when I check the preset position it remembers the type but position number is completely missing."
Tnx @Dolehaj

ARA$H

Banned
dvbviewer pro 5.6.x crack is down

VODSource.ax
PushSource.ax

The filter does not work properly

far78

Registered
And when will 5.6.2 be cracked? 5.6.1 had a bug with storing satellite positions using DiSEQC 1.2, this was fixed in 5.6.2 but not available with a crack yet?

aramrahgozar

Registered
Hello My Friends
I used any new ver dvbviewer pro but all of them had problem and still now i use dvbviewer 5.0.0.0 (cracked by oktegan).
crack must be change (sorry ahmed)

hidra

Registered
Hello!
I've a problem with dvbviewer pro... I try to wath the 4k Rai UHD 12399h27500 on hotbird 13e channel but on hadu plugin i didn't show any ecm pid...
How i can resolve this issue?

With other player like smartdvb all ok.. ecm pid showed and decrypt correct.

TREER

Donating Member
how do you add plugins to dvbviewer for takki edition?, it is asking for password which doesn't work.
Is there a way?

tvman2016

Registered
Recording Service

I am new to this, but how it is possible to obtain the latest version of Recording Service? It comes with DvbViewer Pro 5.6.1 or the file can be downloaded elsewhere? Thank you very much.

plachta

Donating Member
Hi, after upgrading win10 to build 15063.250 version 1703, plug-ins do not work from Acamd,Hadu etc.
Do not have anyone info where is the bug, thanks for the info