2. Format a USB FAT32
3. Copy the folder to the root of the USB
4. Connect USB
5. Turns VU + Solo2
6. Press power button to start

:thum:

Hi
I´m new with Solo2. (2 days)
How can I made a backup of the original image (firmware) that come with the box before flash ?
I ask because I'm not liking of the picture quality and if it don't go better with other firmware, the box goes back.
Thanks

Djmans74

Registered
ts panel

hi,

anyboby could show me how to install TS PANEL on this version + cccam + mgcam?

thanks.

Same Mod all vu+ models

1. Unzip image
2. Format a USB FAT32
3. Copy the folder to the root of the USB
4. Connect USB
5. Turns VU + Solo2
6. Press power button to start

:thum:

kaisersat

Registered
Hi, every budd!
I just bought Vu+ solo2, :) I'm trying de put a vti image via USB, but when I got "Update, push power button", no thing happen and the box start normally :confused: even I hit the power button!!
Any help ?

Appreciate

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, every budd!
I just bought Vu+ solo2, :) I'm trying de put a vti image via USB, but when I got "Update, push power button", no thing happen and the box start normally :confused: even I hit the power button!!
Any help ?

Appreciate

Make sure you have no other USB stick in just the one your flashing from, if you still have no luck try another USB stick.

kaisersat

Registered
Hi, just want to add a small detail in the procedure ;)

6- Press power button to start on the Box not on the remote

Regards

masa023

Registered
hello friends I have a question vu + solo2've changed the image but it keeps coming openspa logo blackhole there any way to erase the entire flash memory

diterpap

Registered
flashing blackhole 2.1.1

Hello!I try to flashing by usb formated in fat 32 with the file vusolo but the reseiver starting with preview image in front usb.The usb its formating in fat 32 before 30 min second time but the flashing its not ok only starting with preview image.Were is the problem?Maybe i try in back usb slot?thankoy!

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
put the vuplus folder containing the image onto the stick insert the usb stick at the back switch on then touch the front power button and wait until it reboots

diterpap

Registered
put the vuplus folder containing the image onto the stick insert the usb stick at the back switch on then touch the front power button and wait until it reboots

I try in back slot but it's starting immediately in black hole preview .I touch the front start but nothing happens.I have flashing before some times with success with the same usb.
With media player and yamplayer it's showed the file vusolo in usb.thankoy!

Last edited:

mickymcg

Registered
I tried that also to do that, it does not work,

transfare the image you want onto a empty usb stick,

switching stb off at switch, now insert usb into front of stb,
switch stb back on at switch, when promted press power switch on front of stb,

you should now see from the display on the front of stb,loading the new image, this should take a about one min, do not do anything until you see finished, it will restart itself <<<<<<<<<<<<<,

diterpap

Registered
flashing blackhole 2.1.1

I tried today with two different usb stick in tree slot usb and touching the front start directly but the it's starting again in the preview image.Maeby problem with receiver?thankoy.

mickymcg

Registered
I had the same prob,
using three usb, sticks, I thought there was a prob, with my stb,
some one suggested trying a new usb, so I went out and got one, It worked, don't ask me why this happened, I am not saying this is the prob, but it worked for me, even though all my usb sticks where formatted to fat32,

ayaztgi

Registered
Hi, every budd!
Any help ?

Appreciate

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem, and despite numerous attempts I'm unable to flash image. Even changed three or four different USB drives. After every unsuccessful flash try this message appears on the box screen 'There are P1'. I don't know what it means. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

ayaztgi

Registered
I'm doing exactly according to the instructions but the problem is that the touch button is totally unresponsive when I press it after box prompts to press the power button.

dave86

Registered
patients is required

just done mine I simply put files on a 4 gig usb flash drive formated to fat32 my outer folder was called vuplus and my inner folder was called solo2 placed it in front usb port turned on power switch at back of the vu box moved my hand to the front of the box and pressed the power touch button for 3 seconds nothing at all happened to indicate it was updating I had a blank tv screen a stable blue light so I just left it and after about 6 miniutes or so it rebooted and my image was loaded hope this helps:clapping:

taurinus

Registered
@dave86 - Join Date: Mar 2013: first post TODAY !!!!!!
Have you read the date of prevous Trd?
24-11-2014