Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Oscam Emu Chat Threat

Oscam Chat

Old 09-02-2019, 14:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Oscam emu 11494 notes say "Added new config option WITH_SOFTCAM (enabled by default)"

I don't see it. Can someone explain where it is?
Thanks.
Old 09-02-2019, 14:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,111 Times in 252 Posts

This is set during compilation. It controls whether an additional softcam.key will be included into the binary or not. This feature was always enabled before, but it brakes compilation on some aarch64 compilers, so there is an option to turn it on/off now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nautilus7 For This Useful Post:
Evg77734 (10-02-2019), Sataday (09-02-2019), Serjoga (09-02-2019)
Old 09-02-2019, 19:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for explanation nautilus7, but where do I find this option?
Old 10-02-2019, 10:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

look at Config: Addon
Quote:
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| OSCam ver: 1.20_svn rev: 11494 target: i686-pc-libusb
| Tools:
| CROSS =
| CC = gcc
| Settings:
| CONF_DIR = ./
| CC_OPTS = -O2 -ggdb -pipe -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections
| CC_WARN = -W -Wall -Wshadow -Wredundant-decls -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition
| CFLAGS = -fexpensive-optimizations -mmmx -msse -msse2 -msse3 -DWITH_LIBUSB=1
| LDFLAGS = -Wl,--gc-sections -DWITH_LIBUSB=1 -L/cygwin/lib/
| LIBS = -lusb-1.0 -lm -lpthread -ldl
| UseFlags = USE_LIBUSB=1
| Config:
| Addons : WEBIF WEBIF_LIVELOG WEBIF_JQUERY TOUCH HAVE_DVBAPI READ_SDT_CHARSETS IRDETO_GUESSING CS_ANTICASC WITH_DEBUG MODULE_MONITOR WITH_LB CS_CACHEEX CW_CYCLE_CHECK CLOCKFIX WITH_EMU WITH_SOFTCAM
| Protocols: CAMD35 CAMD35_TCP NEWCAMD CCCAM CCCSHARE GBOX RADEGAST SCAM SERIAL CONSTCW PANDORA GHTTP
| Readers : NAGRA NAGRA_MERLIN IRDETO CONAX CRYPTOWORKS SECA VIACCESS VIDEOGUARD DRE TONGFANG BULCRYPT GRIFFIN DGCRYPT
| CardRdrs : PHOENIX INTERNAL SC8IN1 MP35 SMARGO DB2COM STAPI STAPI5 STINGER DRECAS SMART
| Compiler : gcc (GCC) 7.4.0
and in the file oscam.version you will see:
Clockfix with realtime clock: yes
IPv6 support: no
Emulator support: yes
Built-in SoftCam.Key: yes

Last edited by sattotal; 10-02-2019 at 10:50..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sattotal For This Useful Post:
nautilus7 (10-02-2019), Puppesan (Yesterday), Sataday (10-02-2019)
Old 10-02-2019, 12:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Can person plz help with format of biss key for softcam.key and constant.cw files? I am trying for to use good biss key, work in non E2 box but not work in E2 box? I use OpenVIX image with Edision box

details of channel from E2 box info menu is
CAID = 2600
ProvID = 000000
Service ID = 0001
ECMPID = 1FFF
PMTPID = 0020
VPID = 0134

say for example key is 00 11 AA BB CC DD EE FF

can person plz help to give the lines with key that goes into softcam.key (serjoga file) and constant.cw file?
The Following User Says Thank You to Liquor Twt For This Useful Post:
catalin_radio (10-02-2019)
Old 10-02-2019, 17:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

F SIDECM 00 KEY
F SIDECM 01 KEY

F 00011FFF 00 0011AABBCCDDEEFF
F 00011FFF 01 0011AABBCCDDEEFF

But let me explain how I do:
For a not working channel I check the live log from oscam webif
Key not found for F xyz... A few id are listed. I always use the first id from the log and the known key. It is usually a more complex id like 4676A827 than 00011FFF ( xsport on Amos ).

Last edited by ersanchik; 10-02-2019 at 17:29..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ersanchik For This Useful Post:
catalin_radio (10-02-2019), Liquor Twt (10-02-2019)
Old 10-02-2019, 18:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersanchik View Post
...For a not working channel I check the live log from oscam webif Key not found for F xyz... A few id are listed. I always use the first id from the log and the known key. It is usually a more complex id like 4676A827 than 00011FFF ( xsport on Amos ).

1000 thanks to you, you plan works for me. I take not found line of log and use id of that with good key, now work good.
Old 10-02-2019, 19:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquor Tw�t View Post
can person plz help to give the lines with key that goes into softcam.key (serjoga file) and constant.cw file?
The correct format for the constant.cw key file is:

CAID:PROVIDER:SID:PMT:PID::XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

Oscam now supports 7 key formats in SoftCam.Key. The search for the corresponding key is made from the highest priority to the lowest priority. In case of conflicts with the keys, you can use one of the following key assignment methods:

1. Match key by namespace hash (highest priority) (enigma2 only) - F <namespace hash> 00 <key>

2. Match key by universal hash - F <universal hash> 00 <key>

3. Match key by tsid and onid combination - F <tsid><onid> 00 <key>

4. Match key by faulty ecm pid - F <sid><ecm pid> 00 <key>

5. Match key by audio pid, or video pid, or pmt pid - F <sid><pid> 00 <key>

6. Match key by service id alone - F <sid>1FFF 00 <key>

7. Default "All Feeds" key (lowest priority) - F A11FEED5 00 <key>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquor Tw�t View Post
I take not found line of log and use id of that with good key, now work good.
This id is called namespace hash.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evg77734 For This Useful Post:
catalin_radio (10-02-2019), Liquor Twt (11-02-2019), Puppesan (Yesterday), Sataday (11-02-2019)