Go Back   Sat Universe > GSM Section > Android OS

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Port Enigma2 OS to any Android TV Box

Android OS

View Poll Results: Run Enigma 2 emulated or like an apk on any Android TV Box
Yes Can be Done 5 83.33%
No, Don´t waste your time 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-04-2018, 20:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Port Enigma2 OS to any Android TV Box

Team,

is it possible to convert Enigma 2 Operationg System into an app so can be used or emulated in any android TV box???

Why?? because every single Android TV box I have seing and used sucks big time with their own solution for live tv and almost none of them can provide a single click solution to have Live TV(DVB-T and DVB-S2) along with IPTV...

I think the best would be a version of Enigma 2 stripped/lite focus mainly for live TV + IPTV and an easy to use update softcam like OSCAM nothing more.
Old 14-01-2019, 13:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,

I think enigma2 can be ported to Android, enigma2 is not an OS it is a python framework which can be ported on different OSes, in fact is already ported for PC for example

Android is a linux OS which is very similar with the OS in the background of all enigma2 STBs, because of this will be easier to port enigma2 to it, including any other related app alike gstreamer or anything else.

Best regards,

Marc