800 hd se clone

fankoosh

Super Moderator
thanks a million, but none of them 2 links are working :confused:

read latest recent pages & posts coz old one is no more links available

download latest images with #ssl84d from remimaher , or jasper or my backups or other members images but be sure it is correct one from the link i sent

carrickroe007

Registered
guys i hope i am on right link.
i have single tuner sunray 800 hdse sim 2.10 bootloader 84b, it came with all russian image pre installed on it ,
deleted cam config file by mistake so i thought i could put a new image of this site on it, done a factory reset flash via sunray flash up but all the images i flash come up with message invalid or old image,tried to reflash new bootloader 84 but i tried to flash via sunray flash up maybe this is the wrong flash tool for bootloader.
i have reflashed orginal dreambox before and was able to get them to work but not this one
any advice would be welcome, thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
guys i hope i am on right link.
i have single tuner sunray 800 hdse sim 2.10 bootloader 84b, it came with all russian image pre installed on it ,
deleted cam config file by mistake so i thought i could put a new image of this site on it, done a factory reset flash via sunray flash up but all the images i flash come up with message invalid or old image,tried to reflash new bootloader 84 but i tried to flash via sunray flash up maybe this is the wrong flash tool for bootloader.
i have reflashed orginal dreambox before and was able to get them to work but not this one
any advice would be welcome, thanks

As you have found out you need to flash the latest bootloader.

Use a NFI version of any 84 version ssl and flash it via the browser method. It takes seconds then flash a 84b image of your choice.

Elemer

Registered
Hello everyone,

I have a DM 800 SE clone. I tried a lot of images, but every time I received the foloowing errors: No CA found, image too big, invalid architecture. Nemesis 3 OE2 was the only one, which worked.
I would like to install OpenATV 6.0, but the image downloaded is too big (over 64MB)
Can anyone help me with a correct image?

Thanks in advance!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The no CA error is becuase your flashing an image that is not correct for your sim type.

First thing you need to do is take a look at the sim in your box and figure out what sim it is.