season / diablo wi-fi 2.3 /fausto emulator cam ip

westonesat

Registered
hi, trying to set up wi-fi for use with fausto emulator and seson interface.in fausto if i click on wireless/connect to cam,i get the message "base not found".
i notice that their is a small window that says "cam ip" this is blank.
is this normal for wifi or should it show my cam ip if i have set it up correctly.

i have read lots of posts on our site and the fausto site, but have seen no mention of this setting.

any help or guidance appreciated

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Cam IP is for Diablo Wireless not Wi-Fi.

ie Diablo Wireless and Diablo Wi-Fi are not the same CAM.

Sounds like you are getting the two mixed up.

Diablo Wireless connects to Fausto with Diablo Twinbase.

Diablo WiFi connects to Fausto with Newcamd Card sharing protocols.

Diablo Light connects to Fausto with Season Interface (Season TAB on Fausto - not Wireless TAB)

Please read the Fausto PDF files, many tutorials about the many different uses of Fausto (Client, Server, Emulator, KeyEditor) and many connection methods (Wireless, Serial, Season etc).

Sathutter

Registered
Duolabs Season wireless interface ZigBee Firmware Needed

Hi All,
I just obtained a “Duolabs Season wireless interface – ZigBee” but I’m having some problems with the slave board, the master board cannot communicate with the slave board.
I tested the WI-FI coverage and I also did a read test but to no avail the master board still cannot see the slave board, could this be down to no firmware software installed on both boards? Or is it something else?
How can I find out if the firmware is installed on both master and slave board?
You see when it comes to “Duolabs Season wireless interface – ZigBee” I’m a complete VIRGIN so any HELP would be much appreciated, thanks for your HELP.....:)

Sathutter

Registered
very sorry for the very late thankyou very much reply, PC problems.

I just tried that link in fact that's one of the links I’ve tried web page before the links on that web page is not working, it looks like the server or web page that the links are pointing to is still down, It’s not letting me download any of the contents on that web page or server.

that would be a very BIG help if you could post the firmware.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I've found the .PDF instructions for it, still no luck getting the driver software

Sathutter

Registered
Brill!!!, thankyou for the instruction file that's a greate HELP, still not able to find the firmware software as yet but i'm stilling looking for it.

that's the only thing still outstanding.

snakie

Masare TEAM
I have to tell you that you are just loosing your time with that wireless season.if you want to have a wireless season connection then you need to use smartwi cardsplitter and use a normal season on smartwi cardreader.duocrap zig bee sucks.

Sathutter

Registered
thanks for the info sorry i'm very new to this game so i'me still trying to get my head around all these device names, but i will do some quick learning on all those devices that you just told me about.