Roland Garros 2017

dmr0x

Registered
fw/ns4 update not automatic via sat download?

be a bit miffed paying top dollar for a ns2000 demod and not getting software updates?

semi's and final in 4k HDR this year, im sure they started from the qtrs last year.

Last edited:

Ubaldo Coldagelli

Registered
Again today same problems with 7°E 12690 muxx...
Until matches started on Chatrier-Englen-Court1-Court2 no particular problems, then the same situation as yesterday with the signal no more locked:mecry::mecry::mecry::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
12.5db Here on 7°E 12690 muxx
13.5db Here on 7°E 12731 muxx
JUST 8db 12714 V 10000 on 7°E PCH HD10 getting some pixelation
in Rain .
2 Meter Prime Focus Dish used since my 1.2M Channel master Offset Dish is not even big enuff to lock any of those Tennis Feeds . :mecry:

Francescone

Again today same problems with 7°E 12690 muxx...
Until matches started on Chatrier-Englen-Court1-Court2 no particular problems, then the same situation as yesterday with the signal no more locked:mecry::mecry::mecry::mad::mad::mad:

I'm in Italy too, and I have same problem like you. So I insist that signal is aimed to north and east Europe, very weak in southern countries. Not found any other mux for now.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Court 3, Court 6 & Court 14 not broadcasting anymore i think ?
can someone check please ?
other Garos Feeds @7E work ok 12.5db aswell .
Thnx

ditev

Banned
No anymore Men's and Women's on other courts and not broadcast
ESP 360 6 say in EPG show court 3 , but not broadcast, no anyone need Boy's and Girl's and may be only NS3/4

Last edited:

Francescone

Today I have 11.3 dB at 7 East 12690V here in North Italy. Signal is stronger and stronger than first days or Roland Garros last week. Now rain and play suspended.