Are there any 4:2:2 streams still available ?

lolo1

Registered
Hi
Thinking of buying DVB-S tuner/box. Just reading through the forum most of the discusion are 4/5 months old. Just wodnering if there are still 4:2:2 streams available to justify spending money. If they are still avilable what is the best tuner/box to buy. There seems to be a lot of people who has TBS5925. Will this do the job?
I have a motorized system.

Thank for the help.
br
lolo1

lolo1

Registered
Hi
Thanks very much for the information. I am base in Leeds Uk :)
I have 1.1m motorized dish setup, Vu+ Due and Dreambox HD800Se. Is there anyway to use these box just to see what can be watched before spending money or this a no go?

br lolo1

serkanguzel

Registered
4;2;2s is feed transport stream. Usually.

So, 4;2;2s; publisher of "extra quality margin" ensure.

Publisher; "4;2;2" video received from the transfer the frequency of regular "4;2;0" as published.

william-1

Feed Hunter
Hi
Thanks very much for the information. I am base in Leeds Uk :)
I have 1.1m motorized dish setup, Vu+ Due and Dreambox HD800Se. Is there anyway to use these box just to see what can be watched before spending money or this a no go?

br lolo1

No go with your current receivers.

ricard silveira

Registered
Formuler F4 and Edision OS no compatible with 4.2.2 and multistream. TBS is a best brand for multistream ? Any better boxs E2 for multisteam/4.2.2 with excelent tuner?Dream 520/820/900, Vu+ zero/solo 4k, Octagon formuler f1, technomate, Edison os, Golden media, Gigablue...?