Reception F1 and Moto GP World Feed

Dazzler1985

Registered
Dear members of Sat Universe. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction. I have a 110cm triax dish and live in the netherlands. I use my equipment mainly to watch sat feeds.
The problem i have is the following : I can watch almost all feeds on 7 and 10 east also wwe ppv. But the motogp and formula 1 feed i cant get any signal from it . Is my dish to small ? Is my dish badly setup ( i have a disecq motor and i can receive all sats from 30 east to 30 west)? Is the beam allot weaker then other feeds ?

Hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

murgy

Registered
right mate whats size? prob 1m above align bang on plum level etc good lnb recmend irteo one best atm if eveything bang on level give lnb slighty to left or forgot what sat you need good turner for weaker sat feeds and weather plays a part in too

ilmago_

Registered
Dear members of Sat Universe. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction. I have a 110cm triax dish and live in the netherlands. I use my equipment mainly to watch sat feeds.
The problem i have is the following : I can watch almost all feeds on 7 and 10 east also wwe ppv. But the motogp and formula 1 feed i cant get any signal from it . Is my dish to small ? Is my dish badly setup ( i have a disecq motor and i can receive all sats from 30 east to 30 west)? Is the beam allot weaker then other feeds ?

Hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

F1 and MotoGP feeds have signal lower than other feeds. Almost 1,5mt dish needed.

Dazzler1985

Registered
Thanks for the answers guys . Well a 150cm dish is on my bucket list but its damn expensive here in the netherlands and you have to be lucky to even find one. And webshops here do not want to send it because of the size . Pickup only.

el samak

VIP
I was get an used one with Motor and Box and Eversthing for 150€ was lucky ....gibertini 150

I think about 180 now because i have enuff place for it

Regards

tg555

Donating Member
I agere that those feeds are very week but i have 120cm dish with central 7E and 10E is right netx to 7 and with good weather conditions i could watch feed without problem. My place is west Poland.

el samak

VIP
what the hell is going on with F1 Feeds ? , i get absolutely NOTHING on that Freq ... 10e 11689 V 10000

??

edit: okay freq wasn t right :D

now works :eek::thum:

Last edited:

Robertooo

Hispasat 1D-1E (30.0 W)
11984 Horizontal 10000,087 3/4
DVB-S2/8PSK (4:2:2)
TATA WIF Main
8.0 - 8.2 dB with 125 cm dish

Eutelsat 10A (10.0 E)
11677 V 10000,022 3/4