Buying two dreamboxes. WLAN

ultrafire1

Registered
Hello

Today I own a Samsung DCB P850Z Twin Tuner 160GB and I'm paying about 440 dollars/year( plus extra 300 dollars/year for owning a tv) to be able to view tv.
I love that box because it has twin turners and a hard drive. It also came very cheap.

I have a quite nice new computer with an 24 inch Benq FULL HD G2420HDB screen. With DVI-D, HDMI and VGA input.
The screen also has the ability to change input by pressing a button.

Ok, enough fact and on to the question.:)

I want to able to view tv in my own room and use the computer screen as a tv.
But it would cost me 440 dollars extra a year so thats why I was wondering can you do card sharing to your self?

I probably would have to buy not one but 2 extra dreamboxes. One as the main dreambox where you plug in the tv-card and the other placed in my room as the extra.The second dreambox would have to have HDMI connection insted of SCART to be able to use on my screen.

I have to use DVB-C (my tv-supplier), but do I have to drag an extra coaxial cable to my room. Or will it work if I hook up the coaxial cable with the main dreambox and stream the contend to the other via WLAN.

Also I can't find any Dreambox with DVB-C, so I guess I have to buy an extra turner.

I'm paying 740 dollars/year and I only watch like 4 channels.
Discovery channel, Animal planet, TV 6*, Kanal 5.
* It's free Swedish Tv.
And I don't want to pay extra 440$.
And buying two dreamboxes might seem quite a cost but it will pay up after some time.

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section.

PS* Can I still use my Samsung box? Cable --> Dreambox --> Samsung?