11262H on 7e?

Coastman

Registered
Is anyone getting any signal anything off 7e 11262h 27500 dvb-s. There are some new fta channels listed but everytime i have tried to pull this transponder in i get no signal. Its listed for the europe beam but only thing i can think is this is wrong and is the africa beam as one of the channels listed is filmbox africa although the others are polish/russian, only other thing i can think of is only testing and signal not always there. Just a bit confused on this one.

aster3

Registered
Hi,
there are 8 channels on these frequency. I receive them with a high level.
Ciao

Coastman

Registered
Hi,
there are 8 channels on these frequency. I receive them with a high level.
Ciao
Thanks for the feedback still nothing here i will change the receiver and check that, getting all the tps near this problem one.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i cannott obtain any Signal on 7E 11262 H 27500 Either
even on my 2 meter dish is nothing .
i have tried my TBS USB Qbox , DM800SE , Tm5402 M3 HD
none gave me any signal whatsoever at any time on that transponder ..i can only imagine that the beam does not cover UK Or Ireland at all as i dont struggle on any Feed or freq on 7 East only that one transponder ??

cheers .

Coastman

Registered
i cannott obtain any Signal on 7E 11262 H 27500 Either
even on my 2 meter dish is nothing .
i have tried my TBS USB Qbox , DM800SE , Tm5402 M3 HD
none gave me any signal whatsoever at any time on that transponder ..i can only imagine that the beam does not cover UK Or Ireland at all as i dont struggle on any Feed or freq on 7 East only that one transponder ??

cheers .
Thanks barney not just me then saves getting out another receiver. Another theory perhaps a spot beam?.

aster3

Registered
My dish is 100 cm of diameter. The control are 67 Level and 98 Quality with my Technisat usb2.
If you want controls by a decoder say to me, and i will see to my decoder Clarke tech 5100C+.
I live in Puglia south Italy.
Ciao to everyone.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I can't get anything myself from Eutelsat 7B Europe B signals (the older satellite that used to be at 3.1E before it was moved and renamed [again]).

I am pretty sure Eutelsat 7B's Europe B Beam isn't as good as Eutelsat 7A and does not cover the UK.

edit: Yup As per VodzigorLans post above, its footprint does not cover the UK

Probably it is in this beam http://www.eutelsat.com/files/contr...age/downlink/E7B_Ku-band_EuropeB_Downlink.jpg
I dont receive it too but i have limited 7e receiption.

mdt

VIP
no suprise really!, we cant have fta programming with english comms beaming into the uk:mad: purposly put on that beam ill bet,regards mdt

Coastman

Registered
Thanks to everyone for the response to my thread especially like the comment from mdt. Noticied also the channels on this tp are available on the mtel package on 16e 11283v 30000 s-2.

Coastman

Registered
Same problem with 11385H 27500 Dvb-s no signal at all. Assume again that nobody in uk is getting this tp certainly not with my 1.1 dish although maybe people with larger ones are getting some signal.

Coastman

Registered
Transponder 10720H 22000 Dvb-s now another difficult one to receive no signal at all. Still being reported as active.