Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Win FREE WeTek Play!!

Board news & announcements

Old 09-04-2015, 18:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Actually I don't know what is so great about this device. For me it is just usual receiver. If this device can do sth more than standard enigma2 box I may have try it, but if not I don't want it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mizzou For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 18:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i ve never have before a android receiver box so i want to see how it is and what is the possibilities with this good receiver
The Following User Says Thank You to fisher5 For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2015, 18:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 18,795 Times in 7,472 Posts

Id like to try a WeTek Play to provide a comparison to a Enigma 2 set box running XBMC/Kodi. I'll test all aspects to death.

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015), eniz9 (09-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 20:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

it will be nice to try another box then e2 box
The Following User Says Thank You to levi45 For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 20:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 16,884 Times in 7,276 Posts

It's a new experience , combine satellite and android device so why not get one
Skystar 2

The Following User Says Thank You to sofien72tu For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 10-04-2015, 09:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

HI
I'm In To please.
I would love to try out the wetek box.
The Following User Says Thank You to kladuscan For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 10-04-2015, 18:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i think these boxes are great, i bought a sat one already for bedroom. would love to have a play with a cable one so count me in. regret not getting one on fathers day offer
The Following User Says Thank You to delboy13 For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 11-04-2015, 10:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,071 Times in 455 Posts

I would like to try android have e2 atm.
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 11-04-2015, 11:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello to all

I'm In to please.
so please enter my name
I would love to tested this box especially tuners

best regards to all
The Following User Says Thank You to bonou2 For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 11-04-2015, 17:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

im in why not try enigma and android in one box
The Following User Says Thank You to diablo For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)