Sat-Shop.co.uk

Win FREE WeTek Play!!

Board news & announcements

Old 08-04-2015, 04:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,377 Times in 415 Posts

Wetek play is like a taste of both Satellite & Android in one machine as it is not the first android box with dvb s2 but it is more flexible like changeable twin tuners you can mix & match as you like.Wetek play is also ahead in terms of support which other boxes lack with premium services like wetek theater,wetek cloud etc makes it perfect.The most amazing thing about wetek is its blazingspeed with 1.5 ghz cpu channel searching & surfing is outstanding.All in all its a "Beast".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tahir85pk For This Useful Post:
Brummie (08-04-2015), empb (21-04-2015), eniz9 (09-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 07:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Hi, it sounds like the perfect upgrade to My ageing system. All you need in one box. The specification looks very impressive. Nothing else comes close
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to librariandvb For This Useful Post:
Brummie (08-04-2015), empb (21-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 13:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 69,783 Times in 14,373 Posts

i would like to try win the Wetek Play
please enter my name in this too
cheers : )

-
Barney2222
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney2222 For This Useful Post:
Brummie (08-04-2015), empb (21-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 13:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It looks great with all features such as sat, movies, music, games, streaming, IPTV all in one. will be nice to get one

BONNIE SCOTLAND THE SMALLEST BEAUTIFULL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to valentino50 For This Useful Post:
Brummie (08-04-2015), empb (21-04-2015), eniz9 (09-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 14:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

excellent device as I already have one so I will be not competing
The Following User Says Thank You to MultiSpec For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 18:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Heard a lot of great things about the wetek play would like to own one seems a great box
The Following User Says Thank You to xky For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 18:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono.tadic1 View Post
Hello!
I found out about this STB today and it simply blew me away, it's absolutely perfect! It has everything one needs, IPTV, YouTube, WiFi... Since I live in a country where life is quite expensive and where you can barely make enough money to feed your family, it would be fantastic to own a piece like this! If I win the WeTek, it will certainly be enough of a motivator to keep me pursuing my hobby and maybe one day start a business
A big thanks to our friends from WeTek for such an amazing opportunity and good luck to everyone!
im with you friend and i hope you win it good luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diablo For This Useful Post:
barney2222 (08-04-2015), bono.tadic1 (08-04-2015), empb (21-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 23:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

He liked to have a wetek, seems like a good machine!
The Following User Says Thank You to barbo For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 11:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm in too... I want to test the performance !
The Following User Says Thank You to ilmago_ For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015, 15:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I need that awesome device in my life. Count me in please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mustaine For This Useful Post:
empb (21-04-2015)
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.