Sat-Shop.co.uk

R.I.P. Alemick

Board news & announcements

Old 27-12-2014, 21:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 6,159 Times in 1,477 Posts

R.I.P. a good friend

Tutti i Software, gli emulatori e le key, anche in formato softcam, vengono messe a disposizione a solo scopo di studio dei segnali digitali e/o a carattere puramente Hobbystico per gli appassionati del SAT.

All My Streams Are On My Streaming Site
Old 27-12-2014, 22:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 6,197 Times in 1,286 Posts

R.I.P ALEMICK & GOD BLESS YOU
Old 27-12-2014, 22:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

R.I.P. Alemick

4.8E_7.0E_9.0E_10.0E_13.0E_16.0E_19.2E_23.5 E_26.0E_28.2E
30.0W_24.5W_22.0W_15.0W_12.5W_7.0W_5.0W_0.8 W
Old 28-12-2014, 01:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

R.I.P. Alemick

Argonauts 2014
Old 11-04-2015, 01:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 2,069 Times in 860 Posts

QURAN SAYS :

Surah Al-Anbiya
And We granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad SAW), then if you die, would they live forever? (34)

Surah An-Najm
And that it is He (Allh) Who causes death and gives life. (44)

Surah Al-Tawba
Verily, Allh! Unto Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, He gives life and He causes death. And besides Allh you have neither any Wal (protector or guardian) nor any helper. (116)
19E
16E
23E
26E
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.