Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, but I had to reposition the ads on the page. I know it looked fine the way it was but I realized it looked very bad for people using 800x600 resolution. You can see what it looked like in attached screenshot. So I figured better to make it compatible with all resolutions. I also moved some of navbar links to above the logo since nav bar was also breaking out of the screen on 800x600. I guess not that many people use 800x600, but there is still some.
I know it would look best with no ads at all :) but we have to cover for hosting somehow, and ads aren't even covering it atm, but never mind, as long as we can afford it, it is not an issue.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Mobile Devices Skin

Just to inform you that you can now browse the board with your mobile phones or similar devices. It will automatically use mobile devices skin, which is very light and adapted to mobile devices.
Looks like in attached screenshot.
If you accidentally change to that skin with your pc you won't have quick style chooser option, so you'll have to log out or go back in your browser.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Eid Mubarak Skin Installed

Just to inform you that Eid Mubarak skin is installed and available for choosing from now on.
It is just a small something to help people that celebrate it get in the mood of the upcoming holiday while they are here. It will be turned off few days after it has passed.

You can try a skin by using skin drop down menu at the bottom left of your screens.

Or following this link:

http://www.sat-universe.com/index.php?styleid=75

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Holidays skin installed

I've decided not to go with our last year holiday skin which a lot of you weren't here to see anyway :)
Think we used this one during our first year of existence when it was holiday time. Just done few modifications to it. Maybe some things are still left that need fixing but I wouldn't bother that much with it. It is only gonna be active for few days until we enter new year.

Anyway you can switch to it if you like by choosing it at the bottom left of your screens or following this link:

http://www.sat-universe.com/?styleid=78

marce

VIP
beautiful and 'hot, very suited to the holidays' Christmas around us, thanks Rocknroll :thum:

k@lkov

Super VIP
Holidays skin installed

Just as info
Sat Universe still has this skin
and anyone can use it.

Cheers!!!

k@lkov

Super VIP
Yes mate it's old, but is the actual and
it's not deleted.
You can select holiday skin
it below on the forum.

Pattyren

VIP
Nice Christmas Skin

Well done to Administartors for this nice Skin :thum::newyear::thanx::emot37: :emot48: :emot44: :emot46: :emot34: :emot49: