Discussion about all FEEDs

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Signal is a lot lower than Last night on 10 East WWE HD PPV Feed 11000 H 15000 but still Locked for me with bigger dish...
WWE Kick-off Feed 10982 H 15000 is same as last night minus 1-2%

yun

Registered
Is it possible to open an IMG A EU channel on Eutelsat 7 11021 V 7200? Sorry if my question is not at the right address. If possible, respond here or in a private message. Thanks.

feed army

Feed Hunter
yes, I see your advice on email, because I've subscribed this thread, but when I come back you've deleted your post :rolleyes:
So I couldn't quote it
Sorry

no problem my friend thank you for the key it's the feed of 28.2 E posted by vakula 3 weeks ago moved to ABS 3.0W :D

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
no problem my friend thank you for the key it's the feed of 28.2 E posted by vakula 3 weeks ago moved to ABS 3.0W :D

Yes, it's a UK show. And as usual typical satellite locations could be Astra 28.2E, 3W, Intelsat 1W or 23.5E :D

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Indeed this is a weekly regular UK program [ Every Monday ] for CH 4 UK Free Sat Channel ...so far Feed has shown up on both satellites Astra 28.2E and ABS 3°West with different keys

Steph McGovern presents a Weekly mix of entertainment, lifestyle, and a variety of guests, broadcast live from Steph's living room in Yorkshire every Monday on CH4 UK

feed army

Feed Hunter
Indeed this is a weekly regular UK program [ Every Monday ] for CH 4 UK Free Sat Channel ...so far Feed has shown up on both satellites Astra 28.2E and ABS 3°West with different keys

Yes, last week i found this feed but i didn't receive it so i didn't give it importance .. thank you

PeterKH

Registered
Hi

I can't reach certain satellites with footprint in the Middle East area and South America to be able to access and test live sports stadium feeds. Is there anyone that deliver any types of service with raw signal or streams?

feed army

Feed Hunter
Good morning can you test this feed 28.2E/12542V4800
here in Tunisia signal is very weak with my 110Cm dish

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Good morning can you test this feed 28.2E/12542V4800
here in Tunisia signal is very weak with my 110Cm dish
i tried to lock but could not just a really weak Test signal that occasionally spikes with no real lock , but now any Signal is for sure Left already . :(

feed army

Feed Hunter
Anyone has an Idea or information About Feeds of BET on 7.0 E today and yesterday i didn't find any Feed For belarus matches

Last edited:

feed army

Feed Hunter
Eutelsat 7A/B ( 7.0°E )

11021 H 9875
DVB-S2 - 4:2:0 - 8PSK
ID: D-382 FFTM DFL
Event: HD Satcom test card

FTA / CLEAR

I think that's a test feed for the return of The Bundesliga as you know matches start 15 Mai.
Do you agree?