How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

digi_knarf

Banned
Thank you to all members who believe that "CWFinder" and "CW_list_Attack_2017" can help you find CW key in some cases.
For that reason i create and update "CW_list_Attack_2017" for these members and also for members who use the same list but are mock but why? I do not understand them and why they do it ... certainly they have some personal problem :rolleyes:
Of course, CWFinder with CW_list_Attack is only a small tool for searching CW keys, and this tool can not be compared to the powerful CSA RBT Tools.
Many members have admitted that CWFinder with CW_list_Attack helped them ... and thank them !!!
:thum:
Best regards

Hi,

You should have written the exact meaning of the list in more detail. New CWs can hardly be found. But already used. Who knows this thanks you :thum:.

Greetings

jan55

Hi,

You should have written the exact meaning of the list in more detail. New CWs can hardly be found. But already used. Who knows this thanks you :thum:.

Greetings
@digi_knarf
Thanks for your comment about CWFinder and CW_list.
There are many details about CW keys in the CW_list in the earlier posts, of course not all the details ... :rolleyes:

Code:
New CWs can hardly be found.
Every day by several new CW keys but it just i know which and those members who use CW_list :)

Code:
But already used.
Yes, have a CW keys already used in the CW_list (99% of those posted on forums + other sources) but this is only 0.6% of the total number of CW keys in the CW_list ;)

Now you have more additional information. All details you can check on daily if you test and use CWFinder with CW_list on this best sat-forum ...
Regards :thum:

Last edited:

digi_knarf

Banned
@shishmish:

I've already understood that. Your list is useful for recurring CWs. I also sometimes test.

Otherwise ... the success rate for random CW is calculated as: 0,0000019 percent/ by 5407815 CW in list. Every ~52 millionth attempt is a real hit.

Everyone should know that. Otherwise ... I find your list well. Has many certainly already used ... since provider often the same / old CW use.

Do you actually collect all the CW posted here? Would be a lot of work. If yes then respect :).

jan55

@shishmish:

I've already understood that. Your list is useful for recurring CWs. I also sometimes test.

Otherwise ... the success rate for random CW is calculated as: 0,0000019 percent/ by 5407815 CW in list. Every ~52 millionth attempt is a real hit.

Everyone should know that. Otherwise ... I find your list well. Has many certainly already used ... since provider often the same / old CW use.

Do you actually collect all the CW posted here? Would be a lot of work. If yes then respect :).
@digi_knarf

You do not understand what I wrote to you in response to your comment. Read again ...
CW_list is not created as a random number list!
... also, You do not have to use this CW_list, that's your choice .

fiji

@shishmish:

Yes u are say right all cw old & today's posted here in this forum

All CW sorted in cw_attack_list old data read cw very fine

when new feed arrive this list can't read the cw then we need
record c8 post in C8 Section

jan55

Yes u are say right all cw old & today's posted here in this forum

All CW sorted in cw_attack_list old data read cw very fine

when new feed arrive this list can't read the cw then we need
record c8 post in C8 Section

@fiji & @digi_knarf

First,

My answer already exists in post #442:

Code:
Yes, have a CW keys already used in the CW_list (99% of those posted on forums + other sources) [B]but this is only [COLOR="Red"]0.6%[/COLOR] of the total number of CW keys in the CW_list[/B]

... add , this is only about 32.500 (old apropos used CW key) of total more than 5.400.000 cw keys in CW_list_Attack ... :)

Second,

Two new CW key of today in posts (of total 32 CW key posted today - now is 19:07 GMT+2) + old CW keys, which i do not want to count and have at least 10 CW keys today:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036809255&postcount=1842
Code:
20 17 07 3E 08 20 17 3F - ([COLOR="Blue"]201707082017[/COLOR] - 6Bytes)

and

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036809313&postcount=669
Code:
07 08 20 2F 17 AB C1 83 - ([COLOR="blue"]07082017ABC1[/COLOR] - 6Bytes)

Check if this both CW key exists in "CW_list_Attack_2017" - 1.8.2017 (http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036807403&postcount=428)
or perhaps in an older file "CW_list_Attack_2017" - 14.1.2017 (http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036738414&postcount=212) ;)

Now, I expect you to review your calculations again with a comment as this:
Code:
... the success rate for random CW is calculated as: 0,0000019 percent/ by 5407815 CW in list. Every ~52 millionth attempt is a real hit.

Everyone should know that ...

... maybe, but
my calculation the success a found new CW key of today:
only 2 of 32 is 6,25% :cool:

Again, CWFinder with CW_list_Attack (size of 76MB) is a small tool in relation to CSA RBT Tools 1 & 2 (size of xTB) but although CWFinder small tool it can still help :) - who wants it ... ;)

Regards :thum:

morgon

Registered
CW total quantity 281474976710656 Terrible numbers
CW 5405050 reads longer

Last edited:

jan55

New update "CW_list_Attack_2017" - 19.08.2017
add new template lines more than 3.000 lines - all sorted and without duplicated lines

Good luck :thum:
shishmish

fiji

There are no duplicate lines in "CW_list_Attack_2017" files !!!

Now I solve this with only one program notepad ++
previous old attack_list 29mb + last update 19_08_2017 72mb + some new keys data add in text lines & made succeeded attack_list by my self .
I have some ts file your last update can't read cw
now included your list sorting with my list read cw all very fine .

p1oAl4n.gif

jan55

Now I solve this with only one program notepad ++
previous old attack_list 29mb + last update 19_08_2017 72mb + some new keys data add in text lines & made succeeded attack_list by my self .
I have some ts file your last update can't read cw
now included your list sorting with my list read cw all very fine .

p1oAl4n.gif

Thx and very nice @fiji, you can upload your CW_list_Attack?
Thx in advance!

fiji

You have wrong CW in file:
Code:
0B660BfC8955
Please remove it to not propagete.
All sorted and without duplicated lines .
thank you now remove 2 wrong cw

replace with new list in download link again down load it . .

iEz9Y3b.jpg