POWERVU+

Jkl Alp

Registered
See what I mean?
If you have problems please supply information,is the only way to detect problems and stop rumors and misinformation.
Do not start passing on what you heard,refer to the people you know can help you for help.
Thanks Anubis jr.
As of now, this powervu+ thing is implemented on most PowerVU transponders in America. Six months ago, I found a technical PDF implementation paper about Powervu phasing out completely in 2017. I though they were migrating to DCII on DVB-S2 like everyone else in the USA and Canada.

So it’s confusing… I really think from my info that providers are migrating to a real new encryption thing call*PowerVU+.

Emu 2.3 in DVBDream is not decrypting much these days from 56w to 133w and no Lyngsat declared PowerVU+ transponders.

kebien

Registered
I concur with "dale para abajo"
I big smile I see on his face.

Cooldale
Do you want to bet who is this Jkl Alp posting this useless information?

Jkl Alp
no matter what you think it is,because rumors are only that.

Last edited:

montana16

Registered
Say what?

I am in USA and I use DVB Dream 2.7 with PowerVuEmu 2.3 and almost all channels that are PowerVu I've tried to watch work just fine between 139 w and 55 w. Maybe you are not tweaked just right, Jack, or have other plugins conflicting. Just my 2 cents.

Jkl Alp

Registered
everyhing's fine but nothing works??

K then things changes in five months, I’ll come back with more concrete info. But, before, what we do differently in PowerVuEmu 2.3 with DvbDream 2.8.1 for “Powervu+” content?

Last edited:

kebien

Registered
Nothing changed in the past 5 months or in the past 5 years with powervu.
The only difference with powervu+ is not regarding security.
It had more to do with AC3/MPEG4/HD capabilities of their receivers,this is the upgrade they did some years ago,they retired old mpeg2 receivers at the time.

Jkl Alp

Registered
Ok, here's the deal why I said all this:

On gal 13 (as an example) 127w on 3800v for BBC HD in Powervu, I get invalid key p0320 xxxxxxx key from emu 2.3 with last s0ftcam.key took here.

What i misseed?

ariga

Registered
please don't deleted this treat !!!
why Spark receiver could not open this channel NSS 12 at 57.0°E sports24

kebien

Registered

On gal 13 (as an example) 127w on 3800v for BBC HD in Powervu, I get invalid key p0320 xxxxxxx key from emu 2.3 with last s0ftcam.key took here.

What i misseed?

Probably because the key rolled.
Log emm pid,and post it in the appropriate thread,and people will post the key for you.

montana16

Registered
Definitely a key issue. Working for me. In fact, some guy(s) are running around a mall in Munich shooting things up.

rocSTEADY

Registered

What i misseed?

anyone care to share these keys if they still got them working?

CBAND CATCHER

Registered
Now. In 2023, most channels have moved really to PowerVu+ encryption. Discovery chs in 58 west c band are an example . They are not opened now as they used to be.

mhm121

Registered
Hello
PowerVU activation code for frequency 12226H31428
Astra 4A(4.9E) If you have it, send it. Thanks