MTN Worldwide TV (NSS @ 57°E & 20°W) Chat only

-=UMAIR=-

Registered
3 More Channels Added In MTN Worldwide @57E Total Channels Count Jumped To 23
:eek:

Canal 24 Horas (FTA At The Moment)
Sky Sports Australia (Encrypted With PVU)
Sky Business Australia (Encrypted With PVU)

Screenshot_2017-07-02-08-21-44-1.png

mr.khan

Registered
more channel added

CCTV 4
Shanghai TV
Jiangsu TV
Hunan TV
Beijing TV
Zhejiang TV
China Movie Channel (CCTV 6)
CCTV Entertainment

what's about key?

LoveMyDish

Registered
then we are waiting for new tool

A new PVHE will NOT solve the problem. Getting the new key is not the problem, and is fairly easy. The problem lies in the decryption.

Knowing the right keys is not enough as plugging in the right keys does not work.

Last edited:

LoveMyDish

Registered
You're just wasting electricity. I think you should read the previous posts made about MTN. Looks like many people just don't get it. Even if you find the keys, which you certainly can (well, not relying on the pvhe, that is...), it won't be any good because you will not be able to decrypt ECMs with the keys because no emulator can handle the new ECM format.

You are 100% correct. Many months back, i wrote a tool to successfully obtain the latest keys. So, i know 100% that having the current keys isn't good enough.

shahatboy

Registered
so even with the receivers that support the auto roll function the package still don't work?? can anyone confirm that?

kebien

Registered
Guys,my opinion is you are just wasting your time.
It is clear no method known is able to decrypt ECM for this service.
Regardless you can get valid keys,you do not have any emulator capable of handling this new ECM.
It's been couple months and would be useful you put your energy into preserve what still already there.
If anything comes up for this service,will be welcome,but the flags we are getting is to just let it go.

Mourad TLM

Registered
MTN Worldwide TV
New Fréquence
Sport 24
Sky Sports News UK
BBC World News
MTN Special Events
MSNBC International
Fox News Channel
CNBC US
NSS 20W