Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > IncubusCamd Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

incubuscamd 0.9.6 help

IncubusCamd Chat

Old 20-01-2010, 18:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi,just copy the prio i have been given,my hd channels work. just to update my clearing of channels started to work as soon as i added another server line in my conf under prov,strange,but it works,thanks to all
Old 31-01-2010, 20:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianskill View Post
hi,just copy the prio i have been given,my hd channels work. just to update my clearing of channels started to work as soon as i added another server line in my conf under prov,strange,but it works,thanks to all
please give us your config file
how look like now?
Old 31-01-2010, 20:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

could somebody explain why my ipbox 900hd with incubus performes so baddly in copmarison with dm800 with cccam. Is the receiver the problem or the difference is in the emu.

sorry for the question I am a newbe
Old 18-05-2010, 12:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Anyone config file for incubus prio&ignore for CSAT HD on Astra 19E?
Thanx
Old 18-05-2010, 14:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 45,736 Times in 8,113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevanic View Post
Anyone config file for incubus prio&ignore for CSAT HD on Astra 19E?
Thanx
The incubis prio use the same sintax as CCcam.prio file.

So make your prio file as you are using cccam.

here you have a model of prio

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...3&postcount=43

Make your personal prio or ignore for cannal sat.
Also add sid value for any specific channel.